twitter (1 Viewer)

i got a twitted account because my brother got one. The only other person i follow is Tom Scharpling. I've updated a couple of times but I don't do anything nearly interesting enough to justify it.

anyone on here use this? it seems kind of pointless but i signed up today anyway. it's a social networking site where you just update your status and people leave comments under it. if anyone wants to join me i'm under KenoshaKid. i haven't started to update my status yet. i'll start tomorrow when i'm feeling more witty and less angry at saps

http://twitter.com/home

first you move to london, then you set up a twitter account... I mean... who is this??? I feel like I don't even know you anymore...

nb-generic.jpg

So there I am twittering on my Wasp yeah when I got offered a new integrated business solution on LinkedIn. I took the offer, got wasted on the bonuses and posted picutes to Facebook, yeah. Yeah.

I think Twitter is savage. It's as anonymous as you want it to be without any real gimicks, and great for getting into discussions about stuff in real time; following news etc. I also like the way you can follow most anybody, and there's no perving round photograph albums (thank fucking jesus)..it seems to have gone nuclear in the last 7 days...this is a real phenomenon that happens with a lot of websites it seems, a point of critical mass that leads to a sudden exponential explosion in activity..well it seems to be Twitters moment.

as long as you have more followers than you are following.....

actually i'm totally gonna start using twitpic, it's real exciting and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back