True Detective Season 2 (2 Viewers)

Nope

bullet proof vest, man!
It seemed that
the shotgun might have had rocksalt and I didn't see any blood coming out of Ray. But where was that camera feed going? Hmmmmm. Maybe crow-man works for Frank, and Frank had to make it look like Ray was being killed?

Can we do away with the spoilers? I thought this was a thread for people who are up to date? No way that psychiatrist is not in some creepy sex cult with Ani's dad
Yeah I'm game for talking without having to hide spoilers.

I'm starting to wonder if Frank is a sort of unreliable nararrator. I'm not sure he is what he seems or if he really means all the things he says.

You think if Ray survives he and Ani will bone? He was giving her smouldering looks throughout the episode

Probably because Paul is totally gay. Hope he survives anyway!

So I'm reddit and people are pointing out there were a bunch of animal masks in Caspere's second house (except one was missing), and that the cult in season one wore animal masks! A direct link or just a nod to season one I wonder?!

Notice the Lone Star sign in the bar? Nod to season 1. What's up with this thing?? We've seen it three times now and each time it has been facing in a different direction. Some deeper significance or just a gaff by the art department?
image.jpg

1318087947975668883.jpg
Set photo

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back