Trolls posting people's full names on a thread (1 Viewer)

maybe all thumpeders should give their surnames to pete, so he can add them to the banlist. that way no-ones name could be mentioned on the boards.

Intriguing. There's very few people that would work for though, really.

If.....people (let's say subscribers only) had the power to edit posts from themselves or others that contained their name, or the names of other subscribers.
Including really old posts that you've regretted posting ever since.

This idea needs a little work before I can bring a proposal forward to The Board.

google it now!!so that way you know if shes a mental early enough on:)
She didn't seem that mental. I don't think i'll actually email her though since she's gone off to nepal teaching english, so my email would be "so, how's nepal. I'm grand, still the same as the weekend. .. ....... .. Eh, cheers so". Though she was pretty young and therefore easily impressed/manipulated. Hmmm, decisions decisions.

Intriguing. There's very few people that would work for though, really.

If.....people (let's say subscribers only) had the power to edit posts from themselves or others that contained their name, or the names of other subscribers.
Including really old posts that you've regretted posting ever since.

This idea needs a little work before I can bring a proposal forward to The Board.

WooHoo

my surname is Pavement

Result!!

A friend of Mr Cpr who is now a secondary school teacher told Mr CPR that a former teacher of theirs was dead. So Mr Cpr spread the word to other people who had gone to this school only to get a phone call from his cousin saying "well if Mr. X (I cant remember his name) is dead, he is lookin well cos I just saw him getting petrol on the Beaumont Road."
:)

That happened to myself once. Was minding my ma's house while she was away and the girl next door, presumably fancying the day off, rang superquinn saying she couldn't come to work because her next door neighbour (moi) had hung himself. A woman who works with her (and also lives nearby) heard, and the story was all over the area before the end of the day.

A few mates were in the playhouse on the edge of tears and rang my mobile, to discover that I had been sitting on my hole all day watching Justice League Unlimited. Next day one of my sister's mates sprinted accross the road to me and nearly destroyed me with a bear-hug. How I laughed.

But she lives in Galway!
i do!

I think she's too consistent to be someone's persona.
well I was but I'm bored with thumped now
Plus, she had Pete block her from her own account and then came back anyway. I also vaguely remember (I may have implanted this in my own memory) Pete verifying that she is a unique user.
he did?
If she is someone else's persona, I admire that person's restraint. I'd have cracked and become self-referential within DAYS.
I'm really real

really - who could keep this up for 3 years come on now

She didn't seem that mental.

They never do...

I don't think i'll actually email her though since she's gone off to nepal teaching english, so my email would be "so, how's nepal. I'm grand, still the same as the weekend. .. ....... .. Eh, cheers so". Though she was pretty young and therefore easily impressed/manipulated. Hmmm, decisions decisions.

Email her, email her now, you fool! Someone being abroad is a perfect excuse to contact them...and even better if your mainly asking how she is, rather then rabbiting on about yourself. Be a listener not a talker. Girls (of all ages) are easily impressed/manipulated by that. :D

For more of my UNIQUE relationship advice simply ring:
1850 B-A-D-R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P-H-I-S-T-O-R-Y

(Calls are charged at 54c a minute)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back