Trolls posting people's full names on a thread (3 Viewers)

its the little snow flack symbol - does that come up beside your flickr account? my flickr name is my real name too. i tried searching "my name" flickr in google and it didnt show up

Yeah that pops up for my flickr page, but my flickr page only comes up when I leave out my first name.

On google my flickr comes up under other peoples contacts as does some other stuff like a comment on someones myspace and my details on the irish kayak forum. So google returns more than the pipl thing.

this also comes up for me:

574.jpg

I got my myspace from entering my full name. Putting in only my last name brings up my flickr page which has my full name which is wierd.

i got my bands myspace..but nothing more..although i did get a webpage which cited someone with my name was charged with stealing a book!rock!she was aged 24..i am 4 years older than the petty thief!

Mate of mine, after clearing it with the dude's parents first, put a death notice in the paper for one of the lads. He spent the week going around with people freaking out when they saw him.

A friend of Mr Cpr who is now a secondary school teacher told Mr CPR that a former teacher of theirs was dead. So Mr Cpr spread the word to other people who had gone to this school only to get a phone call from his cousin saying "well if Mr. X (I cant remember his name) is dead, he is lookin well cos I just saw him getting petrol on the Beaumont Road."
:)

I found nothing for my name and never have done for any search I've ever done, I guess I'm just a one off :p:p:p

I searched my girlfriend and her myspace came up.

Wow, theres a LOT of people out there with my name. I'm so cool.. I got these in my searches:

- Systems Accountant Greater Los Angeles Area

- A guy who travels a HELL of a lot and blogs it all with cool pictures.

- Someone who was charged with 14 breaches of somthing called the Land Valuers' Licensing Act 1978 and the Land Valuers' Code of Conduct 1985 acts..

- I apparantly proposed a Mine mural project design to someone called Liz...

- A rubbish Australian bowler

- A mention in a thank list on Australian Digital Radios website

- A musical conductor who won loads of prizes and awards!

- I seem to own a lot of companies in Australia too:
Victorian Limestone Producers Accociation
Squiggle videos :)p)
and some copany that make sports statues..

My name is John Lynch. There are 20 other John Lynch's in my local library. Anonymous FTW!

My name sake started in animation, and went on to become a hot shot in digital special effects.

Creeeeepy.

There's also an author of some sort.

How 'novel'.

My name sake started in animation, and went on to become a hot shot in digital special effects.

Creeeeepy.

There's also an author of some sort.

How 'novel'.

There was a Law & Order episode about a family of mobsters who had the same last name as me, and one of them had the same first name as my brother.

There's also a family of aspiring actors in LA with the same last names as my da and brother, and who have dodgy myspace pages, although I think they are actually my dad's cousins. But I'm not sure. And someone with my exact name teaches in a dance school in NJ.

Oh, and I share my last name with a nice Chianti.

Hey how soon after a lady gives you her email address is it polite to google it? Got the address on sunday, unsure if i should google it first to make sure she's not selling calais or something.

maybe all thumpeders should give their surnames to pete, so he can add them to the banlist. that way no-ones name could be mentioned on the boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back