Freefall-7"
Engage-calling forth 7"
Engave-7"
Celishrine-eigth grade 7"
Crankshaft-bites 7"
Tumult-heroic bloodshed 7"
Justice Shall prevail/bonded With Blood split 7"
Brother's Keeper/By the grace Of god split 7"

I had a list made there...but was logged out by the time i got to press post.Damn it.It was near this anyway..:
WANTS:
Riistetyt
Career Suicide
Deathside
Larm
Gravy train
Spacemen 3 - Perfect perscription
Stalingrad - s/t
Magic Carpet - s/t
Orchestra Baobab
Nico - Chelsea Girls
The Scientists
Joe Meek - I hear a brave new world
Rudimentary Peni - Death Church
The Vanishing
Lets Grow 7"
Pinback
Spacehorse
Angel Hair - Insect morality + 7"
Bongzilla lp
Pussy Galore - Groovy Hate Fuck
Jean Claude Vannier/Serge Gainbourg - History de la melody nelson
Boris - The Thing that Solomon...

I can trade distro stuff -or stuff from my own records - just say what your wants are.Alot of this stuff is in print actually.Some is`nt of course.

Didn't you distro the Boris record? I got the Larm discog vinyl from someone on vlv(when I was able to post there)last year. The cd is probably still available.
But anyway the point of the trade is getting records by trading,so back on track.

eamonn, have the spacehorse LP for trade if you want it

Rimbaud said:
I had a list made there...but was logged out by the time i got to press post.Damn it.It was near this anyway..:
WANTS:
Riistetyt
Career Suicide
Deathside
Larm
Gravy train
Spacemen 3 - Perfect perscription
Stalingrad - s/t
Magic Carpet - s/t
Orchestra Baobab
Nico - Chelsea Girls
The Scientists
Joe Meek - I hear a brave new world
Rudimentary Peni - Death Church
The Vanishing
Lets Grow 7"
Pinback
Spacehorse
Angel Hair - Insect morality + 7"
Bongzilla lp
Pussy Galore - Groovy Hate Fuck
Jean Claude Vannier/Serge Gainbourg - History de la melody nelson
Boris - The Thing that Solomon...

I can trade distro stuff -or stuff from my own records - just say what your wants are.Alot of this stuff is in print actually.Some is`nt of course.

Gary, still have those tapes if you want them..i'd be interested in the popular shapes 7" or the Coalesce/TITD split.

some current wants:
Voivod "Nothingface" cd or Lp
Stickdog lp
Slab! "Descension" cd or LP
Anomie LP
framtid LP
Bread and circuits/ Torches to rome lps
the insurgent 10"
the spectacle 10"
Lifetime vinyl
Warsore vinyl
and anything at all by..
Order of the Vultures
Abraham Cross
Drink the Bleach
Bullets In
Running for Cover
Derotta
Ballast

there's loads more i can't remember right now

needtokill said:
Gary, still have those tapes if you want them..i'd be interested in the popular shapes 7" or the Coalesce/TITD split.

Still have the popular shapes one,the other one is possibly claimed. We can do something with that?

Sure

leo,whatever you want.you've pretty much made my year.

okay,more stuff for trade:
LP
Rorschach "Remain Sedate" (vermiform)
Citizen's Arrest "A Light in the Distance"
Battles "B"
Erase Errata "at Crystal Palace"
Monks "Black monk Time"
Dirtbombs "bootleg LP"
The Chap "The Horse"
Cryptic Slaughter "Convicted"
Mr Bungle "Disco volante" (please note, this does NOT have the 7" with it)
Oxbow "Fuckfest"
Rapeman "Budd" 12"
Earthless LP
Spacehorse LP
Big Star "Radio City"
Boris "The thing that Solomon.."
Fleshpress first LP (Kult of Nihilov)
Deadbodieseverywhere LP (625)

7"
Index/Unholy Grave (colour)
Neurose urbana "Morte Chaotica"
Corrupted/Cripple Bastards
Sivilimurha/Ulcerrhoea
Insane N The Brain 2nd 7"
Dot Flash Line (colour)
Fleshpress/Sloth (colour)

CD
Born Against "Patriotic Hymns"(1st and second Lp on one cd)
Harlots s/t (grind/metalcore..some of these are in the new line up of Today is the Day)
Unsane "lambhouse" cd/dvd
Zeroid "2001-2002"
Tusk "Tree of No Return" (3/4 of Pelican..cd has live footage)
Butcher ABC "butchered at Birthday" mcd

while I'm at it...some more WANTS:
Reversal of Man 10" and split LP with Puritan
Hose Got Cable lp
Schifosi LP
Men in Search of the perfect weapon LP
ASsuck "anticapital" LP
ETA lp
Wake up on Fire lp
Queerwulf/Hello Shitty people split lp
One Eyed God Prophecy lp
Deadguy vinyl
Die Kreuzen vinyl
OLD "Old Lady Drivers" lp
Volume 11 - lps
Examination of the - "Lady in the Radiator" 12" and lp on Scene Police
Misfits "walk among us"/"Earth Ad" lps
Ambulance LP
Voices Forming weapons lp
Husker du "New Day Rising" lp
Books Lie vinyl
A Day in Black and white/Black Castle lp
Hard toSwallow "Protected" pic disc lp
Moving Targets vinyl
Lifes Halt 7"
This is my Fist 7"
Scorn vinyl
Skin Chamber vinyl
Stakker "Humanoid" 12"

lots of old hip hop (Das Efx,Digital underground,BPD,Diggable Planets,Skee Lo,Nwa)

Yea i distro`d that Boris record - i thuoght i had a copy for myself but found i did`nt put one aside!Damn.I can`t get onto vlv anymore myself - no time anyway.

Jamie, i`ll have a look as i might have a Spectacle 10" extra in the distro, maybe.
I also have some Books Lie, Misfits Earth AD, and i can get a Moving Targets lp for you.
Will sort out a trade, i`m interested in Spacehorse, Earthless, Boris(wtf! you trading it!)...

Whats the story with Fleshpress?Like DOT?

Jamie,I still have the TITD/Coalesce split. Is that Citizens Arrest the one with the demo? I'd like that. Wouldn't mind the Monks lp as well. I'll have to see what else I have.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Jamie,I still have the TITD/Coalesce split. Is that Citizens Arrest the one with the demo? I'd like that. Wouldn't mind the Monks lp as well. I'll have to see what else I have.
it is.I'll hold that,Monks and the two tapes for you so

Likewise eamonn, will keep you Boris(yeah,have listened to it twice..good and all but won't miss it) Earthless and Spacehorse.Yeah,Dot is a fairly good comparison for Fleshpress I'd say.

Anyone looking for the classic scottish band, Toxic Ephex Lp "The adventures of Nobby Porthole", released in 1990. Have a couple of copies of it that I might trade for something interesting.

If you mean from boxes of the original batch that surfaced some years back, then yes. I don't think it was ever re-pressed??? I'll have a look through your stuff. I can hold a copy for ya anyway if you like until something crops up that I want if I don't see any thing now.

That would be cool if you'd keep a copy for me. If you have a want list post it,I have tons of stuff I would consider letting go for the right offer.

If anyone sees any Pink Fairies vinyl I'm looking for it. Also,Observers 7"s and one of the Regulations 7"(the busted heads one)

Consider it kept, I have another if someone else interested. Out of interest, as you seem to know a lot about record collecting and I know nothing (i just bought to play). I have a couple of records that I have never seen anywhere else and was wondering if they are 'collectable' (not that I'm getting rid of them. Perhaps you could tell me. Two are beautifully packaged records by Final Conflict on Bacteria Sour records. One has 'institution' 'magdalene' 'sundown' 'killing fields', the other, 'Face extinction' 'killing fields' 'race to eternity'. I also have weird split with Electro Hippies/Naplam Death from '89. Each side is one second long and the rest of the vinyl is ecthed with silly pics and thanks lists and some other nonsense. Worth anything??

I have a spare flexi with pigpile, stretch, amberjacks and kitchener, realeased by that old manchester squat '125', any takers?

Anything "Pushead" is desirable to his collectors. I'm not sure on the value of that stuff as there are usually a ton of variations and certain ones are worth more than others. Final Conflict were pretty good too,I think they got back together for those.
The split came free with the first grindcrusher comp put out on earache,musically it's pretty worthless but it's a nice item I guess. I got ris of mine a long time ago along with the comp. I'd like to have it again but wouldn't pay big at all for it as most/all the songs are available elsewhere.

Don't suppose you have anything by 'The Fractures' or 'Fearless Iranians from Hell' that you would be willing to get rid of? Thought not!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back