trading records (2 Viewers)

a rare pressing of foster & allens -all me little chickens in the garden for trade.b side has their rare anarchy at the barn dance track which was banned from the air waves in 79

Agression - Don`t Be Mistaken lp on BYO
Stress 7"

I`ve traded all the other stuff i did`nt like....so now i`m happy with what i have.

Trading rules!

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
OLD-lo flux tube lp

That's just for starters. Some of that isnot too easy to find here some is. Like i said I have tons more. Trades only,unless the offer is too good to refuse.

would you be willing to sell this? badly need to get it. only trades i have are garrison 7" and elliot7" whitch i got from revelation records with an order.

The Defects lp,I paid about 15euro for about 2 years ago. Certainly not "worth"anywhere near £30. The Suspicious Minds record I don't know anything about.

Sorry,for some reason I thought Suspicious minds was a band,why it didn't register is beyond me. The 7"? probably honestly not worth a whole lot I would imagine. I don't have any of the Defects 7"s and would like to get them. Do you know someone selling them?

i heard this is worth a few quid, what dya reckon?
Hybrids79.jpg

tis a comp of all covers ,came out it 79 .never heard of any of the bands before or after, think it was on cherry red choice cuts are
Jah wurzel -doing a wurzely dub version of wuthering heights
punky and porky -god save the lean
and kapital Punishment doins save all yer kisses for me. someone was around the gaff sayin " jesus where the fuck did ya find this, its worth a fortune" but I usually find out a fortune is 25pound stg

I know it now,I've heard at least some of it,it's pretty rubbish really if it's what i'm thinking of. I think they may have another record as well. Certainly not worth nearly £25. Rare does not mean valuable,and anything on Cherry Red is not rare as such.

CITY BABY said:
just reminds me ,was it you on bout the new york niggers, and did ya track down anything by them

Wasn't me talking about them I don't think. Pretty sure I have a song or two by them on a KBD comp or something. I'd love a copy of that single.

at the moment im going through all my records trying to work out a list of trades, got a fair bit of stuff there so it might take a while, then i'll be up for some training, anyone for bad brazilian goregrind, also the german equivalent, any takers! ha:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back