trading records (1 Viewer)

a rare pressing of foster & allens -all me little chickens in the garden for trade.b side has their rare anarchy at the barn dance track which was banned from the air waves in 79

Agression - Don`t Be Mistaken lp on BYO
Stress 7"

I`ve traded all the other stuff i did`nt like....so now i`m happy with what i have.

Trading rules!

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
OLD-lo flux tube lp

That's just for starters. Some of that isnot too easy to find here some is. Like i said I have tons more. Trades only,unless the offer is too good to refuse.

would you be willing to sell this? badly need to get it. only trades i have are garrison 7" and elliot7" whitch i got from revelation records with an order.

The Defects lp,I paid about 15euro for about 2 years ago. Certainly not "worth"anywhere near £30. The Suspicious Minds record I don't know anything about.

Sorry,for some reason I thought Suspicious minds was a band,why it didn't register is beyond me. The 7"? probably honestly not worth a whole lot I would imagine. I don't have any of the Defects 7"s and would like to get them. Do you know someone selling them?

i heard this is worth a few quid, what dya reckon?
Hybrids79.jpg

tis a comp of all covers ,came out it 79 .never heard of any of the bands before or after, think it was on cherry red choice cuts are
Jah wurzel -doing a wurzely dub version of wuthering heights
punky and porky -god save the lean
and kapital Punishment doins save all yer kisses for me. someone was around the gaff sayin " jesus where the fuck did ya find this, its worth a fortune" but I usually find out a fortune is 25pound stg

I know it now,I've heard at least some of it,it's pretty rubbish really if it's what i'm thinking of. I think they may have another record as well. Certainly not worth nearly £25. Rare does not mean valuable,and anything on Cherry Red is not rare as such.

CITY BABY said:
just reminds me ,was it you on bout the new york niggers, and did ya track down anything by them

Wasn't me talking about them I don't think. Pretty sure I have a song or two by them on a KBD comp or something. I'd love a copy of that single.

at the moment im going through all my records trying to work out a list of trades, got a fair bit of stuff there so it might take a while, then i'll be up for some training, anyone for bad brazilian goregrind, also the german equivalent, any takers! ha:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back