Totalitar (1 Viewer)

have nothing for trade,but i found the tragedy split 7inch second hand a while ago and both sides are great,worth checking out.looking forward to hearing the new lp.

wow,I'm surprised only four people care to comment on Totalitar,mind you,if the moderators like them and you said they were shit,your posts probably got deleted.

The thread I started yesterday,I do believe Janer,whose posts were messed with,myself,who was trying to have a conversation with Janer and the guilty moderator are not the only people to post on that thread.

How did I ignore them for so long,new lp is incredible. Anyone have any of the older records they wanna trade to me?

I have a dropdead/totalitar split 7" on vinyl. I no longer have a record player so you can have it if we're ever in the same place at the same time.

I have a dropdead/totalitar split 7" on vinyl. I no longer have no record player any more so you can have it if we're ever in the same place at the same time.

Shit,thanks for the offer,but that's one of the few I already have. Maybe someone else could take you up on the offer?

Shit,thanks for the offer,but that's one of the few I already have. Maybe someone else could take you up on the offer?

I reckon I'll free-box most of it at some point. Have some of it backed up on mp3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back