Tom Waits for Dublin (1 Viewer)

I heard that tickets were going to cost 70 euro, but the extra overhead of 46 euro per person will contribute to the 2,000 live rats being specially shipped in to run over the seated audience members' feet so the venue can live up to its ironic name.

Tickets are €116.25 - €131.25 and on sale next Tuesday, May 27th at 9am from Ticketmaster.ie and the following (Ticketmaster) telephone booking lines:

In Ireland: 0818 719 300
In UK: 0870 243 4455
International: +353 1 4-569-569

The 'Glitter and Doom' tour is also subject to new anti-scalper plans, and the following restrictions are in place:

Tickets will be limited to 2 per person.
A valid I.D (passport or driving licence) is required at time of purchase.
A valid I.D (passport or driving licence) matching the name on the ticket is required at entry to venue.
All tickets will be scanned for validation on entry to the show
Any tickets resold will be refused entry to the venue
Only tickets purchased from official Ticketmaster outlets will be valid
No resale allowed under any circumstances

Tom Waits for me to cry. So damn expensive and you can't even wait it out and buy one later if someone can't go. This blows.

I got an e-mail from TM last night. I had asked about whether or not you'd have to know the name of both people when buying the tickets. They said no. I guess it just means that both ticket holders will need to enter the venue together and the purchaser will have to provide the ID at that time.

I got an e-mail from TM last night. I had asked about whether or not you'd have to know the name of both people when buying the tickets. They said no. I guess it just means that both ticket holders will need to enter the venue together and the purchaser will have to provide the ID at that time.

Still blows. No way can I afford to buy a ticket now. I'll cross my fingers and hope someone needs to offload one later. I suppose I could enter with someone and then go off on my own. Plus tickets in the states are the equivalent of 50 euro here! Grrr.

A man can be an artist... in anything.. food, whatever. It depends on how good he is.. at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

Scientician begins the bidding, at lets say fifty euro.
scutter at the Tom Waits gig, having sold his body to The Scientician
images

so are they being sold just online and over the phone or can you buy them at ticketmaster outlets... my credit card is maxed out so ill need to pay with cash

eh so what happens if you want to buy a ticket for you and someone else on a third person's credit card???

this new ticket system, as good as it's intentions are, is fucked up

Actually, what's the capacity of the tent? How many tickets are going?

Just running the permutations for the chances of getting a ticket. Derren Brown this ain't.

first word was 6,000 (which is a bit too many)...

...since heard from a reliable source that it is 4,000 and then saw in the sunday times 3,500... so suspect those figures are more accurate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back