Tom Waits for Dublin (1 Viewer)

Call me paranoid, but if I just bought tickets using my passport or drivers license for ID I wouldn't be going around associating my exact seat number with my semi anonymous interweb pesudonym... Its all about the personally identifiable information.

Call me paranoid, but if I just bought tickets using my passport or drivers license for ID I wouldn't be going around associating my exact seat number with my semi anonymous interweb pesudonym... Its all about the personally identifiable information.

You're a little paranoid.

Probably a good thing.

Boy did I fuck up. I wanted the Friday, but didn't cop the link on the homepage was for Wednesday only. Got a seat in block A, row D, then thought I wanted to try for Friday. Then panicked because I wasn't being let back in the system. So I still got Wednesday, much further back. Block D or some shit. Fuxache.

If you buy online you didn't have to provide either.

You don't need the id to buy the tickets, you just need to show it on the way into the gig

anyone know a seating plan?... block b row g (tiered apparently) for the third night on the same premise as a'body else who went for the third night...

I potentially just blew 275 euro on nothing. Bought the tickets with my mother's card as mine was maxed out. FUCK THIS SHIT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back