Tom Waits for Dublin (1 Viewer)

Tickets still onsale for the Milan gig. Apparently some shows in the US still haven't sold out either. Tickets for Milan gig are €103 to €145. Seems the ticket system and the price is putting people off.

Tickets still onsale for the Milan gig. Apparently some shows in the US still haven't sold out either. Tickets for Milan gig are €103 to €145. Seems the ticket system and the price is putting people off.

Doubt the price is putting people off, prices weren't a whole lot less on his previous tour.

Doubt the price is putting people off, prices weren't a whole lot less on his previous tour.

its put me off. I had already decided to become more discerning about what gigs to go/not go to. Once upon a time it wouldn't be a problem cos there'd only be handful of good gigs on. These days theres wall to wall good gigs and Tom Waits is the first casualty of my new discriminatory attitude. I'm sure hes gutted and the gig will suffer as a result.

Got two tickets to the Paris gig. The venue seems really cool http://www.misterce.com/cinemas/rex/0salle.jpg)
I got a ticket for 70 quid, presumably will be a good bit back but couldn't really afford any more.. Also I didn't need to give any passport details or didn't even have to name my plus one so was a lot less strict than anticipated. On the flip side I now have to sell my Daniel Johnston and friends ticket as its the same night (the London show).

Got two tickets to the Paris gig. The venue seems really cool http://www.misterce.com/cinemas/rex/0salle.jpg)
I got a ticket for 70 quid, presumably will be a good bit back but couldn't really afford any more.. Also I didn't need to give any passport details or didn't even have to name my plus one so was a lot less strict than anticipated. On the flip side I now have to sell my Daniel Johnston and friends ticket as its the same night (the London show).
great.

I hate this "your wait time is approximately 5 minutes" crap. it keeps going up and down. gimme TICKETS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back