Today's Assignment.....no joke (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
i'm being sent to the aiport to await the arrival of and interview...

*drum roll*

stephen_hawking-768653.jpg

hawking.jpg

ehm.....*twiddles thumbs*

thanks, but news just in - i was needed here in the office so they fuckin sent someone else who was nearer the airport!!
this thread simply must be deleted now, unless people want to talk summore about stephen hawking.

according to the post doc physicist who is staying in my house, hawking is just a populist. she says he merely expounds upon others' theories in a manner that the layperson can grasp, but really among physicists he's not in the top ten.
but sure what would i know? just sayin is all, according to the geek.

Be the Hokey said:
according to the post doc physicist who is staying in my house, hawking is just a populist. she says he merely expounds upon others' theories in a manner that the layperson can grasp, but really among physicists he's not in the top ten.
but sure what would i know? just sayin is all, according to the geek.

i really dont know much about him but yes, i've heard variations of that theme.
a brief history of time is widely known as cosmology for dummies, but sure who knows.

space is cool; i've always wanted to go in one of those no-gravity simulator planes.

Don't show him this thread, show him "Cute Lifestyles" and "Jane and La La's Baby Animal Love Thread". Make him decide once and for all -- since he IS one of the world's most brilliant minds -- which is cuter: a baby otter or a baby snow leopard? In fact, I would love you forever (more than I do already) if you could get a quote from him on sea otters.

he's going to be attending a tree planting ceremony tomorrow. i very much doubt he'll be able to really partake, so maybe while the boring ceremony is going on, i can grab onto his wheelchair, take him for a spin (wheelies - most definitely) and then ask him questions about baby animals and black hole radiation. and other things of that nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back