Timetable for Electric Picnic (1 Viewer)

No one else got sunburned to fuck then?

Just me?

Highlights: Arcade Fire were incredible, I've never seen a crowd more up for a band. Flaming Lips, LCD Soundsystem (hated them before this weekend), Redneck Manifesto, Goldfrapp, necking a load of mushrooms and then giggling my ass off at a couple of girls repeatedly failing to put their tent up on Friday night.

a few people have expressed unhappiness about the organisation of the elctric picnic but you never ever see the media report anything bad about festivals, don't they?

they just basically their reports are the ones that are sent to them by the organisers

IFF said:
a few people have expressed unhappiness about the organisation of the elctric picnic but you never ever see the media report anything bad about festivals, don't they?

they just basically their reports are the ones that are sent to them by the organisers

i dunno, maybe some people were unhappy about the organisation of it, but i could see no fault worth talkin about.do you know what these peoples problems were?

hanley said:
i dunno, maybe some people were unhappy about the organisation of it, but i could see no fault worth talkin about.do you know what these peoples problems were?

yes i gladly oblige to pick examples from this thread

on this thread:

readysteadyjedi, post 184

wavioli, post 127

me, post 123 (i e-mailed the roganisers with my complaint last week, yet to hear any response, doubtful i will anyway. organisers rather bathe in praise accept fault for anything - i could go ito another example where i had difficulty getting a respionse for a gig that was cancelled well in advance even though there was no official word. i got nothing back from the organiser of the venue or the acts website. i only got a reply from the acts websit ewhen i complained about unfair treatment after the band updated their website after a dublin gig was cancelled well they didn't update website after drogheda gig was cancelled

)

IFF said:
yes i gladly oblige to pick examples from this thread

on this thread:

readysteadyjedi, post 184

wavioli, post 127

me, post 123 (i e-mailed the roganisers with my complaint last week, yet to hear any response, doubtful i will anyway. organisers rather bathe in praise accept fault for anything - i could go ito another example where i had difficulty getting a respionse for a gig that was cancelled well in advance even though there was no official word. i got nothing back from the organiser of the venue or the acts website. i only got a reply from the acts websit ewhen i complained about unfair treatment after the band updated their website after a dublin gig was cancelled well they didn't update website after drogheda gig was cancelled

)
right, campsite things fairly shit alright.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
My complaint about sound could apply to any outdoor gig, so it's a bit of a moot point.
quiet true, after all it is a festival, you gotta expect little things to go wrong, like that guys soundcard breakin and him not being able to play and shit. i just dont think i came across anythings that i'd consider worth giving out about.the campsite thing that wavioli was on about was lousy alright.i had a sore arm on sun morning but you dont hear me complaning to the organisers about the ground being too hard or somethin like that:rolleyes:

have read so few complaints about the EP that i was interested to hear what was the matter here. hanleys right - things always go wrong at these things but the overall buzz was brilliant. the bus thing that IFF mentions though is fairly serious but i think u will find that EP will probably offload that on bus eireann or kavanaghs or whoever was running the Trans Midlands Express. maybe u should call eddie hobbs - i hear he's good with things like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back