Thumped music trade (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by herv
was the idea for a gig or a just a piss-up? somewhere small-ish. upstairs in doyles of college green.

gig

that way people might actually turn up

piss up in a brewery idea got nicked too

i'm on for the compilation thingy. wouldn't miss an opportunity to foist the weirder edges of my musical taste on people.

also on for chrimbo boozeup. i may even bring my little windup avatar monster, if everyone promises not to drop him in their beer or otherwise abuse him.

Count me in.

We could have the draw live on Network 2.

Although if at all possible I'd like to include a 'get out of jail' clause, in case I get landed with Pantone's Dire Straits taype.

I'm all up for this. Doyles you say?

And I'll make up a compilation....

I'll just tape Hooked on Number Ones. It's a four track cd featuring medleys of the best hits of 1983 performed by a studio band. CASH BACK!

Tapes are much better than wanky posh CD-Rs. You MUST listen to the whole album.... none of this skipping track nonsense.

I'm making a tape... and one of my seriously deadly tape covers out of old National Geographic magazines.

Well up for that too.
But the tapes have to be MENTAL.

I mean getting a Dire Straits tape in your Kris Kringle would be the equivalent of getting a lump of coal and a balloon in your Christmas stocking. No offence there, Pantone, but jayses.

The idea of hosting a large area where people could upload mp3s might be cool too.
Yeah, there'd be a huge totally illegal site where people could download stuff....could be called Thumpedster.
Or summat.

i think its a good idea though i cant guarantee the poor unfortunate i got would be happy with my choice of songs..i still listen to britpop like...i could put loads of great stompin' northern soul tunes on it though hmmmmmm

it would be better if we were poncing about dorans with name tags. that would be cool. lets see if we can start another fight with the bouncers. ha ha ha. remember that? class. prick.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
it would be better if we were poncing about dorans with name tags. that would be cool. lets see if we can start another fight with the bouncers. ha ha ha. remember that? class. prick.

scuse me?

you trying to put memories in my head again?

how philip k dick-ian.

Originally posted by herv
scuse me?

you trying to put memories in my head again?

how philip k dick-ian.

i'll dick you in a minute.

that night with the scottish geezer? member? he was asking me to leave or something so i just looked at him while he was yakking away and went, what the fuck are you saying. and he wanted to kill me but i bought some pizza instead and then carried sarah up the road? non?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back