Thumped music trade (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Hector Grey
i'll dick you in a minute.

that night with the scottish geezer? member? he was asking me to leave or something so i just looked at him while he was yakking away and went, what the fuck are you saying. and he wanted to kill me but i bought some pizza instead and then carried sarah up the road? non?

i remember a scottish geezer who was trying it on with herself and she kneed him in the balls twice and then bought her 2 pints, but that was at the gig with the band with the blind guitarist....

ah here. i was so drunk i couldn't hear straight. plus they're cunts in there.

Originally posted by herv
i remember a scottish geezer who was trying it on with herself and she kneed him in the balls twice and then bought her 2 pints, but that was at the gig with the band with the blind guitarist....

different show. he was from manchester wasn't he. wasn't that the cunt who kept telling me i was from manchester and he could hear it in my accent. fucks sake, i nearly kneed him in the crack a few times me self.

or was that a different night? fucks sake.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
different show. he was from manchester wasn't he. wasn't that the cunt who kept telling me i was from manchester and he could hear it in my accent. fucks sake, i nearly kneed him in the crack a few times me self.

or was that a different night? fucks sake.

that was the one.

charming bloke.

him, not you that is.

ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...I wanna play tape swappin'!!! Though it'll be CD, and hey if you put all MONO tracks on a CD-R, you can fit one hundred and sixty minutes on! 2 hours 40 minutes of glorious mono!!! Take that K7 lovers! Of course, this cd will include the MOST fuktup 're-creations' of Stoat, Dudley, Yakuza you'll ever hear....hehhehhehheh. And once I get there, anybody sez I sound like manchester gets whacked! Whoever wants to have their songs scrambled and drenched in hash for inclusion on 'Mono Sickness, the Christmas Collection' had better send them to me...NOW.

Dubh
2859 NW 56th St
Seattle WA 98107

I'd make someone a tape, not a cd though, cd's are bad, i'd also chicken out of going to anything that would involve meeting any of you except the ones i already know

Originally posted by Psychotic no 2
We should have themes and stuff like they do on tinymixtapes' website, like "Coping in the Month of May" or "Driving the same stretch of 80 miles twice a week".

Some links to help with the challenge ahead:

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/tinymixtapes/columns/10.15.01_how_to_make_the_perfect_mix_tape.htm

and probably more importantly:

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/tinymixtapes/columns/03.27.02_how_one_fucks_up_a_perfect_mix_tape.htm

keeping with the theme of tiny mixtapes, all tapes submitted should have to be on dictaphone microcassette.

i'm just so full of good ideas tonight.

i would have thought that the really, really obvious theme, considering the time of year and festive season and all that would be Halloween.

obviously like

oh and i need to know (again) if anyone's playing on Monday the 23rd.

ok?

grand.

Originally posted by pete
oh and i need to know (again) if anyone's playing on Monday the 23rd.

Ahhh shite

Monday 23 December 2002
National Concert Hall Carols by Candlelight
Mozart Festival Orchestra and Chorus. €35/€16 3.15pm
Mozart Festival Orchestra and Chorus. €35/€16 8.00pm
Vicar St. David Kitt €22 8.30pm
Waxy Dargle Karaoke with Mike Z 4.00pm

All compilations must be on vinyl.

I really had no idea that this could tie in with christmas or a thumped party. But seeing how it does.
!bing
Entry fee is a compilation. Then they get randomly given back out, easy! Drink could be a problem though. Originally I though something along the lines of; you'd be told who you've got then you can PM them, get their address and post it.

oh yea, me = CDR

Ah shite.....

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday 23 December 2002
Mozart Festival Orchestra and Chorus. €35/€16 3.15pm
Mozart Festival Orchestra and Chorus. €35/€16 8.00pm
Waxy Dargle Karaoke with Mike Z 4.00pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egg's gig sounds perfect to me... Friday night and all......

Furkin BASTITCH

Originally posted by Pantone247
I bagsy Burgerbarbabys tape!!

mwhahahahahah!!!

Right, I'm bringing out the big guns now, me boya.

1. Seasons in the Sun - Terry Jacks (EVERY compilation tape should start with this!)
2. I just called to say I love you - Stevie Wonder
3. The Birdie song - whoever that was
4. Camouflage - Stan Ridgeway
5. The Deck Of Cards - Christy Walsh of Carlow Local Radio...actually this is a realy class song, right up there with his other classic,
6. The Drunken Driver (a moral tale for any man with a car, a wife, and kids)
7. I need a hero - Bonnie Tyler
8. There's an Old Cottage waiting in the country - Declan Nerney
(great song, great name)
9. Daddy's Girl - I think it was T.R. Dallas.
10. Sacrifice/Healing Hands (BOTH of them!!!)- Elton John
11. What colour is the wind - Charlie Landsborough (yes!)
12. Messenger boy - Christie Hennessy
13. Dannii Minogues new song.
13. A medley of Paul Brady
13. To finish off, some Cradle of Filth, or perhaps Limp Bizkit.

Yes.
Yes, that'll do...........

Originally posted by billygannon and pete

!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back