Thumped music trade (1 Viewer)

I will do a compilation featuring bands with the word piss in their name - really. Piss Dynamite. Neds atomic Piss. The piss. The pisses featuring Ricky Piss. That petrol Piss. you get the picture.

Originally posted by Anthony
!bing
I recently* participated in a music trade thing where a load of people got together and names were redistributed at random and everyone had to make a compilation tape for the person they "got".

Everyone got a comp and everyone made one, easy.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to do a Thumped one using CDRs. I'm sure Pete could organise it easily using the computers that do this site.

Who's in?

* ages and ages ago

i recently* was sorting through the hairs round my hole that protect my lifelong posessions that i've stuffed up there (in alphabetical order) since birth, when i discovered that i'd a few too many!

now, what i mean by "too many" is that i'd attributed names to each hair when i was around 16, calling them after rock stars, movie stars, but mainly after saints, but when i was organizing them the other night, i found to my excitement that i was begining to grow more!

now, nice as they are, they have no place in my "system", so i am willing to trade them for old Marillion action figures - so long as they're still in their original boxes! mail me at
theinternetcan'[email protected]

oh, my two older brothers are calling round tonight, we STILL love to play "name that hair", and tee hee...we're in our thirties!!!
shhh! tee hee!

*actually EVERY night...tee hee

I think we just have to work out distribution ways. If it's going to tie in with a booze up or not.

Ian = king nerd

Dude.

Rest assured, come hell or high water, it'll be tied in with booze.

Being worked on as we speak. Sort of.

if this thing happens, this is what you'll have to look forward to

<-----

edit: I was very, very drunk at the time.

I have no recollection of that evening.

at all

what you dont remember being flat on your back on my living room floor ringing holty at 3am knowing full well he was up for work at 5am... for the crack

not to mention the verbal abuse, although justafied, the clampers on my street had to endure

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back