Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

Jesus, never a good idea to post on thumped while trying to talk to your boss at the same time....

Basically, can myself and a mate play Fifa 09 on-line, at the same time, via the same 360?

You couldn't in the last one anyway. Seeing as the 10 v 10 is based on be a pro I'd imagine it would be pretty unworkable to have one person playing as an attacker and one as a defender on the same screen.

In 10v10 can you change position like you could in 5v5 online or are you completely locked to that position?

I remember in 5v5 you could select 'any' as your position and change control of players during the match.

Yeah I know all that, I guess what I'm trying to say is to make any MP game work with more than one person on the same console you really need split screen, and I can't imagine fifa will have that.

Ah right but I'm talking about a separate thing. I'm just wondering are you strictly locked to a position in 10 v 10.

get to work lads

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ah i promised my brother i'd get it on ps3. My live sub needs to be renewed too and i'm totally smashed at the moment. I had to clear out half of my game collection just to buy the fucker.

I'm sure i'll pick up a 360 version for cheap soon enough.

Right lads, you have to pick a team to play as for the my club thing.

I have no strong feelings, over to you chaps.

There is apparently a pub here in DRAWDA that holds the occasional Fifa tournament. I reckon we should do a Colour Of Money.

Well thats weird, you can't enter or create leagues if you are on a one month live subscription.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back