Thumped Confession/Absolution Thread (4 Viewers)

i bade my time and picked my moment to trip up our neighbour when i was small and smashed his front teeth in in the process
i hated him - he was a sirly character who thought i was the object of all mirth. he's had to wear 2 false teeth ever since
[but he still doesn't know it was me]
wahhhHHHHHHHahhhahhhah ha ha haaaaaaaaa!

sometimes when i'm in the shower i act out scenes from the mighty boosh. i am known to burst into dance. i also have visions of my self being World Olympic and European Ladies Figure Skating Champion or getting a perfect 10 for my floor routine in the Olympics.

i lied to laser video once and told them that my (fictional) twin sister had rented the dvds on my account and that i'm really sorry for them being returned late and her being so irresponsible.

i don't know why i did that.
why would i pretend i have a twin?
i guess i freaked out.

i also once stole one of those dissolvable bath balls from the bathroom of my mam's friend. but my mam found it in my coat pocket and made me go give it back and apologise. so i guess it's okay now.

The first time I was caught smoking when I was 12 it took me ages to realise that it was actually my Mother walking towards me as I was in the fields by the mountains so it was pretty dark. When I realised it was her and she realised it was me I insisted that it was not a cigarette in my hand rather the spotlight from the mountains shining down between my fingers. And I fucking stuck to the story too no matter what she said.

I wrote 'my name is vin' on the wall in our hall in red crayon in 1987. Pretty amazing trick I thought.

I only started drawing on the walls when I reached 13......

Its painted over now thank fuck, did it in lip stick. Thats the only part I could find. Its the the HOLE logo.View attachment 4411

hahaha oh yeah and my friends and I got drunk a while ago and wrote loads of shit all over the walls... cant let my ma in to my room some of it is so bad...

god help me i read this thread all the way through. maybe not a sin, but i feel i need to be punished.

no wait, the punishment was in the reading.

we're all good.

When I was four I stabbed my brother in the leg with a fork. I still remember that incident rather fondly.

When I was thirteen, my mother got remarried and they saved a portion of their cake for their first anniversary. I ate it and blamed the brother I'd stabbed.
does cake keep for a year? news to me if it does... freezer job?

i got detention for picking a pencil case up off the floor once. i bonked off school a lot and sniffed tippy whilst watching henry kelly's going for gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back