Thumped Confession/Absolution Thread (1 Viewer)

When I was about five or six, I kicked my brother in the nuts because he was being really horrible to me and trying to play his favourite game, which was called "Beatin'" and involved beating the crap out of me. I kicked him once to no effect, then a second time, a hell of a lot harder, and it caused him so much pain that I thought I'd killed him. I don't think I've ever felt so remorseful. Not that he didn't do ten times worse to me on a regular basis, but it was awful to see him writhing on the floor, unable to speak.

I felt like punching this brain box 6th year cause shes got A1s (all honors) in everything in the mocks.

While I failed pass maths, 42% honors economics and 56% pass french havent got the others back but jesus!

Then I thought its ok, she has no personality, she just sits there looking like shes about to fall a sleep and never speaks. Plus she listens to the libertines and rooster which is punishment enough

This is all confessions

I feel, as the holiest person here, that I have the power to absolve sins.

You are all absolved. Except La La, who must continue to have impure thoughts. Don't question why: "He who questions the will of god, lo he shall get warts in a sticky place."

oh yeah hahahahah

Was in the bank with my mother after school paying the leaving cert fees which are meant to be filled in with black pen. So my mother handed me what she said was a black pen but turned out to be blue. I shouted

"thats a fucking blue pen, what the fuck you said it was fucking black for fuck sake"

Whole bank turned around to see what was going on. Poor mother just went quiet and went "dont be curisng"

I've been milking the cat at home and putting it in the coffee machine in work. no one has noticed so far.

if no one catches you, it's not a sin

CCTV

This is all confessions

I feel, as the holiest person here, that I have the power to absolve sins.

You are all absolved. Except La La, who must continue to have impure thoughts. Don't question why: "He who questions the will of god, lo he shall get warts in a sticky place."

fine, as long as i dont get carted off to a magdelene laundry

oh yeah hahahahah

Was in the bank with my mother after school paying the leaving cert fees which are meant to be filled in with black pen. So my mother handed me what she said was a black pen but turned out to be blue. I shouted

"thats a fucking blue pen, what the fuck you said it was fucking black for fuck sake"

Whole bank turned around to see what was going on. Poor mother just went quiet and went "dont be curisng"

if i ever spoke to my mother like that (and i wouldnt, cos im a good girl) she'd fucking kill me. and she'd be justified in doing so!

it's not like she handed you a tampon, is it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back