thumped.com site subscriptions (1 Viewer)

Re: Dial 1550-THUMPED

yo, not sure if this has been talked about before... paypal, can you not just simply re-charge your credit card with the donations you receive or something?

AlphaRelish said:
yo, not sure if this has been talked about before... paypal, can you not just simply re-charge your credit card with the donations you receive or something?
nope

unfortunately

BUT you can buy lots of crap on ebay with it!

how come you of all people don't have a credit card? or do you just not trust them online transactions?

is there something we don't know about?

pete said:
how come you of all people don't have a credit card? or do you just not trust them online transactions?

is there something we don't know about?
Cause credit cards suck.
If i`m broke, i`m broke - don`t need a credit card to put me in the minus...

Credit cards are basically little loans if you have nothing in your bank account i think.Convienence my ass - thats just people excuse for laziness.

Credit sucks!

nlgbbbblth said:
I do - it's over the limit caused by excessive spending

I'd say the payment would be declined

might try anyway
ha

oh irony of ironies, wha?

Rimbaud said:
Cause credit cards suck.
If i`m broke, i`m broke - don`t need a credit card to put me in the minus...

Credit cards are basically little loans if you have nothing in your bank account i think.Convienence my ass - thats just people excuse for laziness.

Credit sucks!
i feel your pain

A big thanks to everyone who's taken the time to throw in a buck for the little lady.

I'm off to Spain tomorrow, so...

SO LONG, SUCKERS!

pete said:
A big thanks to everyone who's taken the time to throw in a buck for the little lady.

I'm off to Spain tomorrow, so...

SO LONG, SUCKERS!
madrids lovely this time of year,have a good trip

Ticketmaster now accept payment on the internet with a Laser card, if you could do that you might find me in a good mood some pay day. Failing taht instead of having "supporter" written for the people that gave money, have "scabby cunt" for those that haven't.

Unicron said:
Ticketmaster now accept payment on the internet with a Laser card, if you could do that you might find me in a good mood some pay day. Failing taht instead of having "supporter" written for the people that gave money, have "scabby cunt" for those that haven't.
or prick

nlgbbbblth said:
Folks
How about people in bands (or those who have brought out a book) give a portion of the proceeds from their next gig/venture to Thumped. Don't make it a benefit just do it cos you want to....don't you? Then we can start a campaign to get rid of those google ads.

and maybe i can start pimping pete out, get him a decent rate for his night work...
niallmc said:
Folks
How about people in bands (or those who have brought out a book) give a portion of the proceeds from their next gig/venture to Thumped. Don't make it a benefit just do it cos you want to....don't you? Then we can start a campaign to get rid of those google ads.

Originally Posted by Unicron
i have to object to the word (supporter) it conjours up images of a blade 3 and some people living in a room with nothing but sky or some other satelite sport station on 24 hrs ,sends a shiver down ones spine could i reccomend donor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back