thumped.com site subscriptions (2 Viewers)

Re: I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay

Anthony said:
The more i think about it i think voluntry payment/donation is the way to go. You dont want to scare off any new comers with a pay-to-join thing.
Ah no i'd never do that... it's like, the subscription thing is totally optional - if you feel like you want to help support the site then you can pay a few quid & get something small in return.

If you don't feel like you want to support the site then you don't have to pay anything.

god dammit. decide on some sort of subscription yoke and give us your paypal details!!

Pete, would you accept a tin of Crawford's Luxury Assortment in lieu?

If so, can you hang on til January?

pete said:
Ah no i'd never do that... it's like, the subscription thing is totally optional - if you feel like you want to help support the site then you can pay a few quid & get something small in return.

If you don't feel like you want to support the site then you don't have to pay anything.

pete said:

i'd be well on for paying subscription - i've gotten a lot out of it over the last year or so, tis only fair

gimme a better word than "supporter"

OK... here goes nothing.... The exchange rates aren't bang on - each payment processor uses their own rates, which obviously change all the time.
I'll post details for non credit card payment mechanisms as soon as i work something out.

How to pay

2Checkout.com
This one has to be processed manually (probably when i get home in the evening). It's handy because they pay by cheque. It's the same company that processes payments for Document:
https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/buyers/orderpage.2c?sid=44884

Paypal
This one's integrated with the board & should automatically apply the changes within a few minutes, but it's actually impossible to withdraw the money to an Irish bank account at the moment:
http://thumped.com/bbs/subscriptions.php

Probably be best to email me if... no, when you pay. Just in case like.

Re: Money Money Money

What happens if you go with the 20 squid version now and then decide in a few months you want to "upgrade"? I presume there'll be some gentlemanly way of sorting it out.

Re: Money Money Money

michaelknight said:
What happens if you go with the 20 squid version now and then decide in a few months you want to "upgrade"? I presume there'll be some gentlemanly way of sorting it out.
oh there's always one, isn't there?

hmm

i reckon i'd just take another 50 quid off you and be done with it.

either that or get my accountant to sort it out

or else just make something up

egg_ said:
Em ...
Does that mean we should use this or not use it?
Ah i'm sure it'll just be a matter of time before they set something up - eBay & Paypal are opening up in Blanchardstown soon so i reckon they'll sort it out then. In the meantime Paypal can be used to pay for other things...

Bottom line: I'm not fussy, dude.

Pete, howabout instead of paying the money we all right a nice song about Thumped to cheer you up. Songs are better than money because they earn you respect.

ah no

how else can i make people feel guilty?

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Pete, howabout instead of paying the money we all right a nice song about Thumped to cheer you up. Songs are better than money because they earn you respect.
Or how about you sign the publishing rights to your songs over?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back