Thumped.com Christmas Extravaganza! (1 Viewer)

Going to THE Christmas Party?

• Ringalingalinga ding dong ding.

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Bah Humbug.

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just sent a mail out to all the bands and DJ's that are doing a turn at the party - if you know you're on and didn't get an email then email or PM me, ok?

cheers

Hey kids

We still need a couple of things for the party -

A Mixer / PA for the decks - anyone? Someone out there must have something suitable...

Transport - anyone know someone with a hiace / transit van that could do the pick up and drop off for the PA and amps?

I can bring one of these.

Two channels, but you can plug a CD player and a turntable into each channel and then flick between line and phono for CD/records action. You can also stick a mic into it.

-Thayl

Originally posted by niallmc
When? where from? would they fit into me car?

When? Sometime next wednesday afternoon / evening... from Chateau Matty... and I have no idea if it'd fit into your car.

When? Sometime next wednesday afternoon / evening... from Chateau Matty... and I have no idea if it'd fit into your car.

Amps and decks should fit in (what about drum kit?). PA could go in seperately. COunt me in Pete. I'll drop it back the following day if that's ok.

Originally posted by niallmc
Amps and decks should fit in (what about drum kit?). PA could go in seperately. COunt me in Pete. I'll drop it back the following day if that's ok.

yuo = teh winnar

Originally posted by Anthony
I'd offer my car (big booted hatchback) but I plan on not even being able to SEE a car later in the night never mind DRIVE !

faggah

I just watched The Filth & The Fury.
I hope the Thumped thingum will be like that, I do.

Saw sid and nancy aaaages ago and don't remember being particularly impressed, the filth and the fury is fantastic, saw it in the cinema by accident, was great

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back