Thumped.com Christmas Extravaganza! (1 Viewer)

Going to THE Christmas Party?

• Ringalingalinga ding dong ding.

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Bah Humbug.

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wanted to meet alex, goddamnit!
what was the crack with the mellee outside atferwards, i just remember jumping on ian and beardo???????
jesus, i feel terrible

ha! i'm just remembering richie's 'wheres wally?' top.
it was really funny when silo won the raffle.

i remeber during the melee i kept shouting "record" cause thats what conor was talkin bout yesterday,
and then billy carried me across the road on his shoulder,
actually billy also invited the spoons to his house for dinner sometime.
cheers billy!

aaaaarghghghghghg

Sorry bout making this a thread but it's important...

My bag with my phone (and keys and cards) has gone awol. I've therefore lost all my numbers and I need whoever is sorting/sorted out the gear to give me a shout in work - 8733292- coz I need my dex for a gig tonight.

I'm doing this from an internet cafe so I won't be responding to anything but phonecalls to work.
Nice one

I met the Bearded Lady, who tried to feel my balls! What a cunt! Then I met Billy, and we enjoyed a romp in the jacks.;)

Is Billy the happiest guy you've evr met or what? He's great craic. Oh yeah, met Dudley too, that was cool. Nice talkin to ye Dudley.

Where de fook was Snaky? wanted to meet him.:(

Oh yeah Old is a MASTER on the drums. Fuckin hell!.|..|

Oh yeah, Mumblin Deaf Ro is one of nicest guys I've ever met. Sound lad, sound lad.

Fuckin deadly.
Well done everyone.
Nice to talk to whoever I talked to.
Sorry to anyone I abused... i was a bit of a drunken whirling dervish by the end of the night.

I foolishly agreed to work at 8.30 this morning and having misplaced my bag (it's a brown felt shoulder bag, if anyone happened to pick it up) I couldn't get into me gaff to get the keys to open the shop I work in. Spa.
I'm so so so so so hung over and still pissed.

Thicko Bras tonight in Molloys, do come along.

I meeted Herv,rumpus,snakybus,spiritualtramp,mumblin deaf ro, lorcanzo,pantone247, conor(i think), and pete, and i think that's about it. which chalet are you pee pee?

Well, me had gleat time in Yammamoli noodle wif othah kung fu mastahs..No pissy pussy palty in Doyle shithole fo me? No, no. we have game of checkels wif staff flom Wans. they cheat, we get angly , evelybody was kung fu fighting. Me kicked asses like Monkey with knife. Longtime

Sole head today, longtime, so longtime.

yo speedy were you there?

I wanted to meet you too. I was out the back with Herv and Rumpiss and Tim Neosupervital and Lorcanzo all the rest of the "likely lads".

Nice to meet you Ed.

I got an Uncut cd as my present. Who the fuck?

It's got Bob Geldof on it. Bob fucking Geldof.

I got a mini disc. Its says 'Trail of Dead' on the display name, and some other LP name..but there's no sound on it. Not a dicky bird. I was really lookin forward to gettin a compilation...:(

Hey Snaky, I was the guy in the blue shirt covered in cars. I went over to that corner and talked to Ro, Pantone and Lorcanzo, I thought someone might introduce us if they knew we were close together. Maybe everytime I went to that corner you were in the !bog , or else I was in the !bog . Ah well, another time and place eh?

i forget who i met, apart from yer goodself speedy. and snakybus. and donnacha. erm, i'm sure there were more

i forgot to put me cd in the cd sleeve for me mix pressie, obviously it was in my stereo cos it's so deadly i had to listen to it all the time.
debbie gave me a letter at the end night making me promise to drop the cd into road

man

crazy times

Originally posted by Pantone247
ha ha ha ha ha!!!

what total Twunt handed that in!

is it a new one, or is it from months ago?

it's effin' November 2001. Over a year old.

Apart from the good mister Geldof, there's also:

Thin Lizzy
Simple Minds
Alison Kraus
Billy Bob Thornton

I'm giving it to you for Christmas.

Originally posted by conor
here - i gots an unwrapped untitled d-view tdk cdr - who's that from?

that could be mine...

if the first song is an instrumental with violins which sounds like a country & western song (Neil Youngs "Emperor of Wyoming")
and the last song is Ween's "Smelly" which kinda ends abruptly after around 30 seconds it's mine...

let me know and i'll email you a track listing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back