Thumped.com Christmas Extravaganza! (1 Viewer)

Going to THE Christmas Party?

• Ringalingalinga ding dong ding.

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Bah Humbug.

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by mark
and lorcanzo, you poor, poor bastard. i am taking an age over the most menial tasks this morning, but the idea of an exam......

i failed .

so so much.

now i feel stupid and guilty.

and i have a little lizard thing on my hand still cos i didn't wash.
i'm wearing the same clothes.

i feel like absolute shite.

*sob*

i gambled, and lost.
sooo bad...

Originally posted by aoifed
having misplaced my bag (it's a brown felt shoulder bag, if anyone happened to pick it up) I couldn't get into me gaff to get the keys to open the shop I work in. Spa.

It's on my kitchen table. I'll bring it with me when we go into Doyles at 2pm to carry all that gear back down the stairs - so if anyone's around they can come help.

I really shoulda included this with the tape but i'm a bit daft
Tracklisting:
Side 1:
Fred Neil - Sweet Cocaine
Elliott Smith - Say Yes
Last Post - You Belong Here
Beach Boys - Disney Girls
Eliot J - Fade
Alberto Iglesias - Christmas 1970
Spiritualized - Spread your Wings
múm - behind two hills.....a swimmingpool
Plone - Plaything
Badly Drawn Boy - Donna and Blitzen
Blue States - Season Song
Julee Cruise - Falling
Ennio Morricone - Gabriel's Oboe
Godspeed you Black Emperor - Dead Flag Blues(outro)
Bombay the Hard Way - Satchidananda
Newcleus - Destination Earth

Side 2:
John Williams - Jaws Theme
Creative Controle - Overdose
Mack B Dog - Hot Breath
Future Pilot AKA - Beat of a Drum
Giorgio - Tears
Duelling Banjos
The Tams - The Letter
Tom Jones - Looking out my Window
Smokey Robinson - The Tears of a Clown
Hip Hop for Respect - One Four Love
Blondie - Call Me
Manic Street Preachers - Motown Junk
De La Soul - Cool Rocks the Breeze
DJ Shadow - Stem
4Hero - Les Fleurs
Love - Bummer in the Summer
The Zombies - Time of the Season
David Axelrod - The Fly

i feel unbelievably sick now.

did everyone go to isoldes tower afterwards?
*so* glad i didn't.
i cant hack this hangover lark during the week any more.

got silo's tape so thanks. will listen to it later, when i get my mush together.
bearded lady pulled a metal mickey this morn|..| cabaiste myself. great night and good to talk to all the shams. ughhhhhh... first post in about a year.

Originally posted by shambo

bearded lady pulled a metal mickey this morn.

he is soooo pink. probably smarting because i whooped his ass outside. (i think........ can anybody give me info on why we were beating each other up in the street?)

why is there always a brawl after each thumped night?
and why do i always miss it
i wanna piece of yiz all :D

lorcanzo's sum up:

went in at 7.30. met thayl and herv. kept it real.
later, my friend appeared and we smoked and kept it real.

then i dj'd, 'jaysus' spectators were heard to explain. possibly due to me.

then i got tipsy, thanks to the monitary intervention of mumblin deaf ro.
then i spoke shit to people, watched the bands rock, talked shit, had a deep and meaningful conversation with settler, (5 minutes talking, 20 minutes explaining the big words), let tim chat me up for a while, let him down easy, destroyed the trust in conor & gill's relationship, got severly cockpunched by billy, talked politics with speedy, let pad rub my head for about five minutes, talked smiths with the ever knowledgable nlgbbblbth... kept it real with ian, and then retired to the champagne and silver service of the vip room to talk turkey to dudleyjossdeafrosnakyrumpusherv....

respect.

thengotupandfailed

I got Pete's cd. You are all losers. All second place....

And some dame got my tape. She should consider herself a very very fortunate person.

Just arrived into work. Jacks at home looked like the Bog of Allen when I left it....Guinness-drunk last night. Me pants probably smell like an abbatoir....

It was pleasent meeting you all. Peepee... you tried to hit me, but failed. Speed, that time we shared in the jacks, cottaging, will stay with me until I forget... and a pity that ruck outside petered out. I was well up for bustin' a few heads. Next Joan of Arse gig, or Omelette gig, I'm bringing a posse, some chains and some household items.

I took a notion after trm that it just wasn't going to get any better than this so I went home. Regret it now. Deadly night, thanks Pete! Thanks spiritualtramp for the tape - about half of it I haven't heard before so that's deadly

Yes... thank you Pete... thank you for a wonderful evening... although we were late... and rowdy. Couldn't give a fuck about the bands coz I didn't hear them. Hope they were good though. Glad to have meet that Speed Racer fella, and enchance, and all those others...

Pete's deadly. CD is fucking deadly too. Christmas day is going to be brillo.

Originally posted by Knacker

And some dame got my tape. She should consider herself a very very fortunate person.

I do , your tape is deadly.lots of thought put into it I imagine.

the only thing I didn't like was the strokes.

nice one for taping sebadoh as I have not heard that song in yonks (my copy of harmacy has vanished).

Originally posted by spiritualtramp
I do , your tape is deadly.lots of thought put into it I imagine.

I fucking love the Strokes. The Strokes are the best band I have ever heard, and that particular song was an amazing choice. It speaks to me on so many levels. I played it to some dying patients and they were all cured because of they suddenly released that life can be that amazing.

Yeah... the whole thing, all the songs and the hiss, was done by my studio band. They're very talented. It was all recorded last week. They do Christmas parties as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back