Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (6 Viewers)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
Re: Thumped Christmas do 2004

kirstie said:
but thinking about it Pete - maybe you're right. If we get the club of suicra sure we can have the cuntenbert quartet play!!
The Sugar Club would be.....sweet.

Sorry, I couldn't help it. Don't worry, I'm whacking myself in the head already.

Anyway, I agree: free is good. It'd be a lot less work, but then, it depends what you're looking for. Would it be for charrridddy? If so, then bands would probably draw more people, especially around that time of year. Me, I'd go anyway. It'd be good fun. I'd say we could all dress like our avatars, but mine is underage, and Mickey Martin says I can't smoke in there, anyway.

Do it Mr brady. We can all wear name badges this year that say clever things.

I dont know clever though. someone else will have to come up with it. Clever is not my friend.

billy's on the ball...

bradyfest.gif

egg_ said:
I thought Anne O'Malley's suggestion last year about renting out that pool hall on Camden St was deadly

Whatever you put on I'll be there anyway dude
Doyles - charge everyone 3 or 4 snots in, its free n easy, all the money can go to charity. We can buy some christmas air freshener from M&S to mask the smell of damp sewers and farts.

kirstie said:
We can buy some christmas air freshener from M&S to mask the smell of damp sewers and farts.

oh good - this proves I'm not the only person that strolls around marks and sparks looking at the christmas air freshners.

spiritualtramp said:
oh good - this proves I'm not the only person that strolls around marks and sparks looking at the christmas air freshners.

Oh not at all. Debenhams are doing nice christmas scented candles this year too, I note.

It's funny isn't it. I mean, that they market something because it smells like Christmas. Christmas smells like star wars...

Party- yay. Anything I can do to help, as long as you don't have it on a Friday again. Also, bands are a pain in the arse, just get people to DJ, but not stupid poeple who'll wreck me buzz.;)

Hotels are an untapped source of deadly function rooms e.g. Russel Court

aoifed said:
It's funny isn't it. I mean, that they market something because it smells like Christmas. Christmas smells like star wars...

Party- yay. Anything I can do to help, as long as you don't have it on a Friday again. Also, bands are a pain in the arse, just get people to DJ, but not stupid poeple who'll wreck me buzz.;)

Hotels are an untapped source of deadly function rooms e.g. Russel Court
acksherly i was thinking of maybe doing it in the last few days before the christmas. something in the twenties, like.

My birthday, which is clearly the soundest day of the year, is on the 21st. Normally I am promoting some kind of stoopid electronica Christmas show, but this year I have refused. Instead, I'm going to offer to get stressed about getting my decks home again. .|..|

ooh, Muscle Bee-atch, I hope you're not implying that I don't like star wars. I'm all for making friends but I can't turn a blind eye to a misinterpretation like that. Or else I just don't get the joke. Either way, you may still be on your own, you poor lonely lamb.

aoifed said:
ooh, Muscle Bee-atch, I hope you're not implying that I don't like star wars. I'm all for making friends but I can't turn a blind eye to a misinterpretation like that. Or else I just don't get the joke. Either way, you may still be on your own, you poor lonely lamb.
eh? no, im assuming that, like me, you associate star wars with christmas cos you watched it at christmas when you were a kid... oh god please don't tell me i'm wrong. :(

aoifed said:
Ah, gotcha. Yes, Star Wars and Mary Poppins. Incidentally, Star Wars is on right now, so it is also Bank Holidays.

I give studying on Bank Holidays no toilets.
bank holidays haven't meant anything to me since i was 18. and yes! mary poppins followed by star wars. i also associate it with hiding behind the sofa during the climax of Empire. thanks! i mean it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back