Thumped Christmas do - Dec 23rd, Crawdaddy (3 Viewers)

Should there be a christmas do this year?

• Total voters
Re: Thumped Christmas do 2004

most people within a 5km radius of it have a long standing love-hate relationship with it. you think your saving money by avoiding the 20euro taxi into the city but then you basically just hand your wallet to the barman

used to do the chicken curry and rice allright.
wouldn't describe it as culcie though. its just on the border of culchie.
jane said:
Is it culchie enough to do chicken and chips?

i walked home from there of a snowy new years day morning (about 4 in the morning, a 6-7 mile walk, along the beach loads of the way. snow and sand makes an unusual combination).

haven't been in years. is it true, do the gang STILL go there?

right

I've done some checking & a couple of people have been in touch, so now I know that the following dates are out:
  • Friday December 17th (my work christmas do)
  • Monday December 20th (morrissey night / marital issues)
  • Wednesday December 22nd (something else TBA may or may not be on)
  • Thursday December 23rd (something else TBA may or may not be on)
So... anyone like to offer the free / discounted price use of their venue for saturday December 18th or Tuesday December 21st for a charitable cause?

Offers to the PM box below

Gong Farmer said:
How about the 6th December?
no way man

way too early

although i will have my christmas decorations up by then

yeah and then i can collect you from whatever mental institution you're located at? it's a date! but only if i can feel you up at the end of the night .|..| see those fingers baby, grrrr

:rolleyes:
Zita said:
I'll only go if ms. b. haven will definitely be there, in which case you better not have it on a school night.

nlgbbbblth said:
Dec 18 sounds good

that's a lot of help I'm sure

I'll be away for this if it's that weekend :( . Of course, it's my own bleedin' fault I always go to the same stupid conference that is always held the week before Christmas, and then always miss everything good that's on.

But the Lard loves those who try: what about the 21st?

Something in the twenties of December please Pete.

And creche facilities too...

I missed last years... I can't remember why... but the rest have always been fun. Hey anyone remember the first one, upstairs in pub beside doyles, about 30 blokes and two girls... all dancing to chessey disco songs... looked like a big bunch of gays???

ok i say if the two cool ladies can't be there it shouldn't be on the 18th.
but whatever, i don't even like parties.
or fun.
x

How about a Chinese on the 25th December?
Afterall, Pete is Jewish.

Pantone247 said:
Hey anyone remember the first one, upstairs in pub beside doyles, about 30 blokes and two girls... all dancing to chessey disco songs... looked like a big bunch of gays???

Thumped nights are always great for single ladies to score at due to the very high ratio of men.

That one in Doyles was the squishiest little thing ever. And the Lower Deck..dudes? This is all a bit shoddy. Unless we get somewhere fancy with handcream in the jacks this year, I'm not bleedin going. AND.... if it is on the 21st there'd better be super celebrations for me and my stupid cuspy solstice birthday.

Spiritualtramp. I think loads of the ladies on Thumped are already going out with guys on Thumped.... oh dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back