Thread for upcoming reissues of interest (1 Viewer)

Yes sorry I meant any influence from Up on the Sun specifically, which to my ears at least is very different from Meat Puppets Ii and earlier as the guitars are so clean.

They’re so clean because Curt Kirkwood started using a Rockman. There’s a similar cleanliness in his guitar lines right through to at least Huevos.

SHONEN KNIFE's first demo tape, released in a batch of 89 copies in 1982, is being reissued on LP.
they do a DELTA 5 cover on here ('You') and the feel is more of a lo-fi DOLLY MIXTURE than THE RAMONES.
this was originally released on the XA tape label whose releases are hyper rare and very expensive.
the only 7" XA released by DIE OWAN was in a press of 23 copies.

I also just saw DIE OWAN had their own CD reissue recently.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The shipping on this is insultingly expensive. Even Canadians are getting quoted more the cost of the record!

The shipping on this is insultingly expensive. Even Canadians are getting quoted more the cost of the record!

It "might" include customs etc. But yeah,it's steep. Still a bit cheaper than an original copy
( I still have mine) but not that much.

Surely it'll show up over here though.

It "might" include customs etc. But yeah,it's steep. Still a bit cheaper than an original copy
( I still have mine) but not that much.

Surely it'll show up over here though.

I only buy new vinyl for aesthetic reasons; if it’s only the black vinyl that we’d get here I don’t care. Otherwise digital files will suit me just fine.

In other news, Touch & Go are reissuing Don Cab’s What Burns Never Returns on double coloured vinyl. I don’t see it anywhere local but Juno have it for a not-totally-unreasonable price.

I only buy new vinyl for aesthetic reasons; if it’s only the black vinyl that we’d get here I don’t care. Otherwise digital files will suit me just fine.

In other news, Touch & Go are reissuing Don Cab’s What Burns Never Returns on double coloured vinyl. I don’t see it anywhere local but Juno have it for a not-totally-unreasonable price.

I always ask freebird can they get shit like that for me. They usually can.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Deerhoof's best album reissued on vinyl tomorrow.

Had this on cd back in the day. First album I got by them. Not sure I need the vinyl but bet it sounds mega.

I saw an original on the wall in Taang! Records in Boston in 94 for $50 and thought that was crazy money. If only for a time machine.

I saw an original on the wall in Taang! Records in Boston in 94 for $50 and thought that was crazy money. If only for a time machine.

Absolutely. I was offered original.misfits singles for £30 each in about 87 or so,no way was I paying that then.
I did do ok with other stuff though,so shouldn't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back