Codeine reform for shows (1 Viewer)

pavlos

Supporter
Solutions
For anyone who's interested (and missed it in the GBV thread):

http://www.atpfestival.com/newsview/1111091500.php

"These are Codeine's first public performances since 1994. We are performing to celebrate the release of WHEN I SEE THE SUN - the reissues of all our music by the esteemed NUMERO GROUP, of Chicago, Illinois, coming in the spring of 2012. The 3 albums will be released as vinyl double albums, which will include compilation tracks, 4 track demos, peel sessions, and entirely heretofore unreleased songs. The six albums will also be released as a limited edition boxed set, possibly with a bonus 7-inch. Our hope is to make our music and legacy available to all who are interested. To spotlight this release, we will be performing a very limited series of concerts in the US, UK and Europe. Please stay tuned for more details; inquiries may be directed to [email protected]. Thank you, again, very much for your interest."

This show features the original line-up of Stephen Immerwahr, John Engle, and Chris Brokaw.

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Fuckin' hell. A Dublin show would be class. Still play The White Birch quite a bit - some of my favourite songs ever on that record. Those boys Immerwahr and Engels really dropped off the face of the planet. They know how to keep a low profile.

Imagine a Bitch Magnet/ Codeine double bill...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back