Thread for the worst football ever played (3 Viewers)

Thread for the worst football ever played?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/07/kazakhstan-republic-of-ireland-live

We can close the thread now.

There were no swear words or mentions of faeces in that report so it didn't go far enough to describe the absolute fucking dog shit that it clearly was.

Oh yeah and why is it that James McClean has to apologise for publicly saying what every single person who saw the match gets to say in public ?

Fuck that. I mean I hate twitter but we should be applauding his honesty.

Also I demand an apology from the FAI, from Trap, from the players and from Darron Gibson.

Someone start a facebook campaign for me. I'm off to London.

2 goals is a good return for a striker. Just too bad he missed out on his hattrick penalty. Hasn't he now got 4 goals in 3 games or something?

There were lads on BBC saying Frank Lampard should have let him take their penalty. If this was Italy he'd be in the back of a paddy wagon on the way to the station now.

Or would he ?

Nigel Adkins has been sacked by Soton. I think that deserves to go in here. What a bunch of cunts.

Also, if we could just have a moment for two time Champions League winner Jose Boswinga.

We were a bit better second half but we were still shit. Jelavic has lost all confidence in front of goal. he missed a sitter in the second half. Victor Anechebe came on and looked like a fucking monster has to start from now on. We did just about enough to win in the 2nd half but a draw was just about fair. Southampton did more than enough to win over all. Still this match is more than deserving of a place in this thread. 25 fouls and Jamie Puncheon (who was quite good really) left the field for 5 minutes to use the jacks. The saints fans seranaded him with

"He shits when he wants, he shits when he wants, he's Jamie Puncheon he shits when he wants"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back