Thread for posting offensive stuff (3 Viewers)

i just dont know,

400px-Patriot.jpg
Flitzl-dungeonmaster_.png

What if someone wants to post a picture of an SS trooper dressed as Jesus urinating into a mass grave of mentally challenged jews? Or a photo taken a couple days ago of thousands of dead Burmese people with an hilarious racist caption underneath? What's the official line? Does the thread title excuse absolutely everything? Just curious la'

What if someone wants to post a picture of an SS trooper dressed as Jesus urinating into a mass grave of mentally challenged jews? Or a photo taken a couple days ago of thousands of dead Burmese people with an hilarious racist caption underneath? What's the official line? Does the thread title excuse absolutely everything? Just curious la'
might end up like the insults thread on eirecore where everyone said outlandish shit for about 10 pages and then it all went tits up when someone said something racist and actually offended everybody. which of course was not the point of the thread at all

The official line is that this is the thread for posting offensive stuff with a cautionary proviso that as long as it's hilarious then it excuses everything.
So a picture of thousands of dead Burmese people with a hilarious racist caption sounds perfect!
If it's hilarious then it fits with your own sense of humour and the only person you can be pissed off with is yourself!

There's something that switches off in everyone's brain when asked to imagine 22,000 dead people (or locking up your daughter for 24 years and having 7 inbred kids by her).
So everyone has three choices - ignore it, pretend to understand it or try and make light of the situation in an effort to understand it (or at least try and remove yourself from the horrific reality).
I was pretty surprised that nobody started a thread on Burma for about 3 or 4 days.
There's no threads on Josef Fritzl either.
People are more interested in the footie or the US Primaries it seems.
Ignoring these fucked up stories seems to be the preferred reaction for most people here.
There's certainly no threads on Thumped with people trying to comprehend the magnitude of human suffering.
And as Cormcolash said, the thread title should be enough of a deterrent for people who are easily outraged by jokes in bad taste.

So are you going to work some of that Vinnie magic on a few Reuters photos?!?

Ps half the stuff in this thread isnt even mildly amusing. Not because it's offensive mind, but because it's just not funny. And that's not my opinion, that's scientific fact.
It's like the 'I've got the horn for...' thread.
Most of the lads' taste here is fucked, that's scientific fact too.
Skinny little rib xylophone makeup yokes.

i dunno, if ID has thought me anything it's that white white white is right, kick them out and fight fight fight

i didn't get that shadwell town tattoo for nothing

No, you're getting your racist terminologies mixed up.
When a 'person of colour' acts racist to a 'non-coloured person', the correct phrase is 'reverse racism'.
It's all to do with referring to a person's state of whiteness (which is the accepted way of doing things) rather than their race (which is racist).

No, you're getting your racist terminologies mixed up.
When a 'person of colour' acts racist to a 'non-coloured person', the correct phrase is 'reverse racism'.
It's all to do with referring to a person's state of whiteness (which is the accepted way of doing things) rather than their race (which is racist).

So thats how things work!

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Ps half the stuff in this thread isnt even mildly amusing. Not because it's offensive mind, but because it's just not funny. And that's not my opinion, that's scientific fact.

Jesus Vinnie, tags, this thread, what DO you find funny these days?

i'm so out of touch

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back