thesis binding on a saturday..? (1 Viewer)

how on earth do you get barred from the thesis centre?

"Hit me again boss, one for the road. Emboss it this time."

"You've had enough, pal."

"I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'VE HAD ENOUGH. THAT BASTARD HAS MORE APPENDICES THAN YOU'VE HAD HOT DINNERS."

"You're barred."

Anyroads, many years ago there was a place in Dundrum that opened Saturdays but I think you still couldn't collect it until Monday anyway.

If you go in to the Thesis Centre first thing on Monday, though they'll have it in a few hours. As far as I remember, they can often do them more quickly. I think I got like 6 copies of my MA, and they would have had them in less time, only I wanted so many of them.

Does it absolutely have to be handed in hard-bound?

ah yeah ive got a few options for monday morning(hand in day). just thought id check if i could do it tomorrow to ease some stress. has to be hard bound.

ah yeah ive got a few options for monday morning(hand in day). just thought id check if i could do it tomorrow to ease some stress. has to be hard bound.

I know that stress! But you'll be fine if you get into the Thesis Centre early in the morning.

Do yourself a favour and DO NOT LOOK AT IT AGAIN. Maybe ever. When I was finishing my MA, there was nowhere in Cork to get them done in less than 3 weeks, so we came up to Dublin to get ours done. I had everything printed out and stuff, then decided to make a couple of changes when I got up here, before I took it to the Thesis Centre. Then I got it bound, took it home, and tried desperately not to look at it all weekend. Fucking hell. Stupid me opened it and found a typo among the changes I'd made at the last minute. FUCK! And I had to sit there all weekend, knowing that there was a typo on the FIRST PAGE, and there wasn't jack shit I could do about it.

You'll be fine, g. Just take my advice and don't look at the little bastard.

Congratulations on finishing, too! Hooray!

haha. yeah once im done, im done. no loookies.
im good with stress though. i tend not to let it get to me. and i didnt leave writing it until as last minute as i couldve done.
so alls well. thanks for the kind words.

I've noticed from the bus before there is a thesis binding centre place by the five lamps-there is a little lane with single storey cottages in it that is to the rear of Seville place. I know nothing about it other than that but if you live in the area it might be worth a look-thesis panic brought back some very stressful memories-maps that wouldn't print, jammed printers etc...horrible. Your man up on Camden st struck me as a jovial eccentric, I spent ages waiting for him to open up the Monday morning of d-day, I was a nervous wreck-he seemed well used to having red eyed stress hounds camped on his doorstep!
congrats on finishing-and Jane is totally correct, never look at it again, just spend the rest of your days boasting of your magnum opus-you can rest assured no one else will ever read it either! An important tip to future thesis scribes-get your intro and conclusion to each chapter nailed down and you will do well if you have a lazy tutor/exam board.

If they are open but not binding... some just have front office service you can book in. Also if you let them know the wording before hand it saves time and they can have it set up.

Hi there,
Give Academy Thesis Binding a ring on 087 - 9358893. They will bind on a Saturday or evey a Sunday if you are stuck. Extremely helpful.

Hi there,
Give Academy Thesis Binding a ring on 087 - 9358893. They will bind on a Saturday or evey a Sunday if you are stuck. Extremely helpful.

I don't think I could get my thesis bound by anyone whose contact number was a mobile. Do you sell second hand cars too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back