There's a kitten hiding in the smoking shed (1 Viewer)

I'm in Coolock.
Thanks for the link, but I don't want to give it catAIDS. Maybe they might take him anyway??
You could try them. They are (I hear) a bunch of loonies but they'll make sure the cat is looked after. I'm not sure about DSPCA, they seem like a useless shower altogether whenever I've had dealings with them. And they put strays to sleep if they're not rehomed.

save it for halloween

then it's firework up the arse time!

sorry, that was uncalled for

bob_huddleston.jpg

You could try them. They are (I hear) a bunch of loonies but they'll make sure the cat is looked after. I'm not sure about DSPCA, they seem like a useless shower altogether whenever I've had dealings with them. And they put strays to sleep if they're not rehomed.

I was talking to the DSPCA the other day and they told me that they don't put animals down if they can't rehome them. The pounds do put animals to sleep after 5 days, they get a lot longer with the DSPCA, and the DSPCA take stray cats in because there is no cat pound apparently, but a small bunch of independent cat helper dudes. I'd trust the DSPCA after being there but I was only there for a couple of hours.

OMG!!1

There’s actually about 5 or six of them. I’ve only seen 3. The lads in the factory next door gave them some food. One is having a ham and cheese sandwich, I think another is sampling the Lasagne.
I asked the HR manager, she said it’s the factory’s problem as the cats are on their property. But she only knows about Human Resources, we don’t have an FR manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back