There are two new Prince albums coming out in a few days (2 Viewers)

Prince & 3RDEYEGIRL: PLECTRUMELECTRUMARTOFFICIALAGE

Album Release Party with a Behind the Scenes Look at Prince’s Iconic Recording Studio, Paisley Park

TONIGHT THE LIVE NATION CHANNEL ON YAHOO

Live Stream Celebration Wednesday, October 1st

At 3.30am on Live Nation - Yahoo Screen

PLECTRUMELECTRUM and Art Official Age are out now!

Order them here: iTunes - Music - PLECTRUMELECTRUM by Prince & 3RDEYEGIRL

iTunes - Music - ART OFFICIAL AGE by Prince

For those who will be still in bed, don’t worry you can catch it on the website tomorrow for 24 hours!

Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) today announced that music icon, Prince and his band 3RDEYEGIRL will appear tonight at 3.30am late tonight/ early tomorrow morning on the Live Nation Channel on Yahoo for PLECTRUMELECTRUMARTOFFICIALAGE, an exclusive album release party. In addition to the live stream, fans will get an exclusive behind the scenes look at Prince’s legendary Minnesota studio complex, Paisley Park, the creative sanctuary where Prince has recorded many of his most recognized musical creations. Fans can watch the free live stream on mobile via Yahoo Screen or online at www.yahoo.com/live.

The exclusive window into Prince’s world is a celebration marking the release of two brand new albums which are out now in Ireland: ‘ART OFFICIAL AGE,’ a classic Prince album produced, arranged, composed and performed by Prince and Joshua Welton, and ‘PLECTRUELECTRUM,’ a classic band record, with 3RDEYEGIRL, which include Prince, Donna Grantis (guitar), Hannah Ford Welton (drums) and Ida Nielsen (bass). Fans first got to experience select songs from PLECTRUMELECTRUM during Prince & 3RDEYEGIRL's recent critically acclaimed UK ‘Hit & Run’ tour.

The Live Nation Channel on Yahoo launched on July 15th, streaming a live concert every day. In addition to the biggest collection of concert live streams available on the Web, the Live Nation Channel and Yahoo Screen are part of the Yahoo Live experience featuring an on-demand catalogue of songs on video and hundreds of insider vignettes including behind-the-scenes footage, artist interviews and more.

Not saying it's true, I really wouldn't know, but...this is an amusing anagram

"The Artist Formerly Known as 'Prince'"

"No first-rate workmanship recently!"

Not saying it's wrong... but he did change his name back to Prince 14 years ago

They're on spotify if you wanna give them a whirl. My favs so far are WOW and U Know.

Bearing in mind that Prince has released about 2 albums since 1988 that I like start to finish the hit versus misses ratio on these is pretty up there.

They're on spotify if you wanna give them a whirl. My favs so far are WOW and U Know.

Bearing in mind that Prince has released about 2 albums since 1988 that I like start to finish the hit versus misses ratio on these is pretty up there.

ok. I like those two already.

I'm not listening to anything else unless you tell me to though.

update:

I listened to pretzelbodylogic by accident and i like that too.

back to the grodeckwhipperjenny till i get an update from lile marlene

@Lili Marlene So what song are we doing?
184300_183112748399553_100001024874367_471279_880213_n.jpg

I'm doing the sheena easton parts, i'll be spending the next 3 months doing 300 stomach crunches a day to look the part

Am in the middle of a 3 hour long podcast discussing Art Official Age, track by track.

Prince.. chancer
I'm watching the fawning 'documentary'

Fuck off, make a record I want to buy

Prince.. chancer
I'm watching the fawning 'documentary'

Fuck off, make a record I want to buy
what fawning documentary, can I watch it?

Did you ever hear his hair metal song? It's hilarious

Upload Society - I’m Yours-Prince

it's very impressive that he wrote and recorded it all when he was 19.... but it's still a bit much

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back