The worst job you ever had / have? (2 Viewers)

I stroked each of their fingers, tenderly.

Fag Enabler

Rasta-Flag-Poster-I11737277.jpeg

At night, when you are asleep, I steal in to your bedroom and gently stroke your hair and smell your heavy bosom.
And by morning time, there is a heavy dew on my pants.
i haven't got any hair william.
unless you mean.. oh christ no!

indie? au contraire, mon frere. clint's a giver, not a taker. can't you tell?

Does that mean he's not gay?

At night, when you are asleep, I steal in to your bedroom and gently stroke your hair and smell your heavy bosom.
And by morning time, there is a heavy dew on my pants.

That Yeats?

I used to be a Diesel Fitter in a Ladie's Underwear factory.

I worked in..uh,...kilkenny design for a summer in 1999. There were 25 women working there and me. They were all best of friends and got their periods simultaneously. I barely got out of there alive.

Worked in viva bar years back too, for one of the greediest cunts i've ever had the misfortune to work under.Watered spirits, 3 euro for slpashes, paid cash and kept our contributions,etc. 14 hours straight with no break due to his refusal to put more than two people behind a bar. On Paddy's day. Raises promised but never given. I was eventually fired for taking my own raise. Then dobbed him into revenue. Good times.

I worked in..uh,...kilkenny design for a summer in 1999. There were 25 women working there and me. They were all best of friends and got their periods simultaneously. I barely got out of there alive.

Worked in viva bar years back too, for one of the greediest cunts i've ever had the misfortune to work under.Watered spirits, 3 euro for slpashes, paid cash and kept our contributions,etc. 14 hours straight with no break due to his refusal to put more than two people behind a bar. On Paddy's day. Raises promised but never given. I was eventually fired for taking my own raise. Then dobbed him into revenue. Good times.
good man. snitchin rules.

i actually worked in a box factory*.
6 weeks there was enough to convince me that staying in school was so important.....

*this room is the same as all the other rooms in the factory except for one thing. oh wait they took that out*

There were times, when I was a student and working crappy jobs for £3 p/h when I did wonder if prostitution was as bad as the shit I was doing.

One particular job sounds nothing more than mundane but was actually hellish if you did it often enough - folding newspapers for 7 hours a day. The smell of the ink induced nausea; in fact my cousin did the job and ended up puking all over the papers.

Then I worked in an old peoples' home. I thought it would be all twinkly-eyed tales of surviving the Blitz and shagging Yank soldiers, instead it was all 'where's my sherry?' and 'clean right between my toes, will you?'. And of couse the all-pervading smell of wee.

My worst job so far was in an old folks' home, too... contract cleaning work, in one of the less salibrious parts of Edinburgh.. Hoovering, cleaning up all manner of unwanted bodily fluids, etc.. Every individual room had to be cleaned out every day and you always felt bad having to invade whatever bit of 'privacy' they had. Most of the old dears you just felt a bit sorry for but there were a few notoriously cranky old fellas who'd refuse to leave their room at cleaning time and would shout at you.. plus going into the recently vacated rooms of those who'd died a few days earlier was always a fun thing to contemplate first thing in the morning..

the old dunnes stores supermarket next to the entrance to the ilac centre. i think it was the sort of gulag dunnes that they sent hated managers to, so everyone in the entire place was incredibly cranky and took it out on the lowest of the low, ie the student summer shelf-stacker. i wore a hideously uncomfortable polyester uniform, was addressed at all times as "miss minkasurname", and was paid a pittance.

when not being shouted at/about by management ("this is miss c., MAKE HER WORK!"), i spent my time stopping foul children (all of whom were called wayne) from knocking over displays of biscuits, fending off old men who got a bit too up close and personal when getting bags of porridge off the shelves, getting chunks sliced out of my semi-frozen hands by yoghurt cartons (i still have the scars), and going quietly mad.

the last straw came when i came down with some sort of bug and nearly passed out on the shop floor. i staggered over to the manager, whey-faced, and asked if i could go home. her response: "have you finished those freezers yet?". i never went back.

that said, the job did provide me with some fabulous "overheard in dublin" moments: "so yeah, i said to her, i said to her, say that to me again and i'll REEF THE BLEEDIN' STREAKS OUT OF YOUR HAIR".

Some Refrigeration/air conditioning company when i was 14.

Basically i was on the company site down the docks doing general cleaning/gimp/donkey work on this shitty acre of land.

There was fuck all to do. I use to go asleep and wank behind the big shipping containers. haha when i took lunch with all the workers they would give me loads a stick cos of my age and were saying shit like "i bet youre always wanking". Id sheepishly deny it knowing that id be wanking 10 minutes earlier behind a disused Mersk shipping container.

Yer man (friend of the family) only employed me cos he wanted to get stuck into me Ma so me Uncle told me years later. ha.

Saw him last week actually at a funeral. Still a fat cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back