The World Cup (1 Viewer)

1000px-Flag_of_East_Germany.svg.png

That didn't go to plan. Mustafi going off was a blessing as it forced Lahm back to where he should be. The team looked much more balanced from then on. Still not great. But better. Valbuena, Benzema, Pogba running at Mertesacker and Boateng could be a disaster. They've got to do something there. Can't keep it as it is.

That didn't go to plan. Mustafi going off was a blessing as it forced Lahm back to where he should be. The team looked much more balanced from then on. Still not great. But better. Valbuena, Benzema, Pogba running at Mertesacker and Boateng could be a disaster. They've got to do something there. Can't keep it as it is.

Lahm not playing at fullback seems extra stupid when he plays terribly in midfield too, he was so high up the pitch it's no surprise the centre backs were constantly exposed

Exactly. Why they didn't make a change earlier when there was something seriously wrong in the middle I've no idea. Loew is pretty stubborn with the way he sets up the team but that clearly wasn't working.

Retrospective ban for Blaise Matuidi and that appalling foul that broke Onazi's ankle? I'd say Onazi would take a bit on the back any day of the week. (Not defending Suarez, just wondering.)

So no surprise it's Cameroon being implicated in the match fixing. Interesting that the source of the Der Spiegel article correctly predicted a man getting sent off against Croatia which would imply Alex Song was involved. Which is again not a surprise given his shitty attitude in general.

So no surprise it's Cameroon being implicated in the match fixing. Interesting that the source of the Der Spiegel article correctly predicted a man getting sent off against Croatia which would imply Alex Song was involved. Which is again not a surprise given his shitty attitude in general.
Yeah, but Song's gotta be loaded.

Retrospective ban for Blaise Matuidi and that appalling foul that broke Onazi's ankle? I'd say Onazi would take a bit on the back any day of the week. (Not defending Suarez, just wondering.)

I don't think Matuidi can receive a retrospective ban as the ref gave him a yellow. It was a horror tackle. Although Kenny Cunningham doesn't agree.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back