The World Cup (3 Viewers)

Both these teams are bad. Belgians don't really seem to give much of a fuck for some reason, whereas the Soccer Eagles seem to have lost the bit of zip they had particularly when they played Portugal

Fuuuck, fair play to the Yanks for making that a proper exciting ending.. That's three of the most entertaining games they've been involved in. Couple of promising young players there, they should continue to improve over the next few years.

Five of the eight second round games went to extra time, could be some knackered teams in the quarters.

Brazil v Colombia
Holland v Costa Rica
France v Germany
Argentina v Belgium

France v Germany looks especially tasty..

Just finished watching USA vs Belgium or as I liked calling it Everton vs Everton while Fellani jogged around looking bored and not able to control a football.

15 saves by big Tim in that one, it's a record.

Amazing game of football an absolute joy to watch.

Watched the Swiss vs Argentina in a pub in trafalgar square surrounded by swiss folks. It was heartbreaking. Di Maria ! fucking hell. He's never played that badly in his career.

I don't think Matuidi can receive a retrospective ban as the ref gave him a yellow. It was a horror tackle. Although Kenny Cunningham doesn't agree.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I kind of agree with Cunningham there. It was a bad contact but the tackle itself was a bit of a nothing.

Watched the Swiss vs Argentina in a pub in trafalgar square surrounded by swiss folks. It was heartbreaking. Di Maria ! fucking hell. He's never played that badly in his career.

He got awful stick for his sliced Rabona cross. Never mind the fact that he does it all the time for Real and it usually comes off. Obviously more confident in his ability to cross it with that trick rather than swing at it with his right

This means hummer, right?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1404262727000-1404254273000-USP-Soccer-World-Cup-Belgium-vs-USA.jpg

Tim Howard: Best memes of things USA goalkeeper could save after brilliant performance against Belgium - World Cup 2014 - Football - The Independent

Couldn't have been offside - pretty sure there was a defender playing him on right near where the linesman was, apart from the defender playing him on in the middle.

Here who was that team that played the offside trap in the Champions League against a free kick, where the whole defence ran up the pitch and caught about 6 players offside, but the goal was given, something like that?

I was talking to a guy yesterday that used to love football but isn't bothered with it at all any more because of the amount of diving and rolling about that goes on. I can see where he's coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back