The Walking Dead to be TV show (1 Viewer)

How on earth can a zombie who can barely get unstuck from some mud have the strength to rip a mans guts with his bare hands? Sure he had a bit of a feed from a cow, but as we know zombies gain no nourishment from flesh they just crave it. He should have bitten Dale. Would have been a lot more plausible.

Yeah that was awful, I didn't quite get what was going on in the scene. And I love (by which I mean hate) how when it suits the script they completely forget there's a zombie apocalypse going on, so brat kid is allowed wander around on his own getting up to no good. Also T-Dog needs to fire his agent.

Yeah that was awful, I didn't quite get what was going on in the scene. And I love (by which I mean hate) how when it suits the script they completely forget there's a zombie apocalypse going on, so brat kid is allowed wander around on his own getting up to no good. Also T-Dog needs to fire his agent.

Kids will always wander off getting into mischief, thats a given. You were a 12 year old boy once right?

I actually laugh out loud when t-dog appears on screen now. Its hilarious. What did he have? Like one word & a grunt in ep 11? They should just call him Token like in South Park & get it over with.

Also Pete, kind of defeats the purpose of having a spoiler tags thingy when it appears unhidden in the New Posts window does it not? I know its just an excerpt, but still...

I was, but not in a zombie apocalypse. And I've no doubt I would still have been exploring etc, I just would have imagined my folks wouldn't have let me out of sight during said apocalypse. Another issue that irritates me with the show and isn't fully explained one way or another is how quickly everything happened, there should be guns, ammo, food in abundance lying around if the thing happened quickly yet they seem to care about shortages when it suits the whims of the plot.

hkD9p.png

fSjZN.jpg

How on earth can a zombie who can barely get unstuck from some mud have the strength to rip a mans guts with his bare hands? Sure he had a bit of a feed from a cow, but as we know zombies gain no nourishment from flesh they just crave it. He should have bitten Dale. Would have been a lot more plausible.

i don't think that was a strength thing - it couldn't understand what had happened & couldn't work out how to free itself. it only accidentally worked a foot loose after Carl stupidly taunted it into turning around, which works well for the plot in that it places blame for Dale's death on the shoulder's of an already damaged kid.

Another issue that irritates me with the show and isn't fully explained one way or another is how quickly everything happened, there should be guns, ammo, food in abundance lying around if the thing happened quickly yet they seem to care about shortages when it suits the whims of the plot.

i don't think that's necessarily all that unrealistic if you assume that evacuating people would take the good stuff with them, that the evacuation centres are all long overrun at this point & so aren't safe for scavenging in, & that they're not the only survivors moving around & scavenging.

Kids will always wander off getting into mischief, thats a given.

i think this is also meant to be a general signifier of the group falling apart, slowly losing their cohesion & a certain amount of sloppiness slipping in (who was meant to be watching him?)due to a perception of (or a desperate desire for) safety at the farm. or maybe not.

Also Pete, kind of defeats the purpose of having a spoiler tags thingy when it appears unhidden in the New Posts window does it not? I know its just an excerpt, but still...

should be a bit better now

i don't think that was a strength thing - it couldn't understand what had happened & couldn't work out how to free itself. it only accidentally worked a foot loose after Carl stupidly taunted it into turning around, which works well for the plot in that it places blame for Dale's death on the shoulder's of an already damaged kid.

I still don't buy it. Dale should have simply have been bitten. Would've been a lot more plausible. Worst that could have happened from a zombie of that advanced state of decay would have been a few nasty scratches on the abdomen. And yeah, I get Carl feels responsible. I like that.

Fuck sake! Looking at AMC's box set pre order zombie head package totally revealed who is dying in the last episode. Fuckity fuck fuck. AMC have since took the ad down, but jesus what idiots they are.

Feel like putting it up here in capital letters so you can all share my pain - I mean you can guess who it is really when you consider the comic books story - this person has really outstayed their welcome to be honest, but STILL

Wait, was last night's episode the end of the series? ETA: Ah no it wasn't.

I liked that episode but didn't love it. Had some nice moments and they revealed that people who die normally also zombiefy which is pretty horrific when you think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back