The Walking Dead to be TV show (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Staff member
Threads
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Staff member
Threads
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
Dead Set was a mini series that was cut down to movie length anyway on the final day. (2 hr cut was shown on the Saturday it finished) so this is the first "proper" series. And yer wan is bound to be in it, she was in most of the story line like. I'm kiinda hoping they don't make it about completely different people either but in the same "universe"

piratecore

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
Dead Set was a mini series that was cut down to movie length anyway on the final day. (2 hr cut was shown on the Saturday it finished) so this is the first "proper" series. And yer wan is bound to be in it, she was in most of the story line like. I'm kiinda hoping they don't make it about completely different people either but in the same "universe"
i have only got the first graphic novel i just saw her on the front of the other one. keep meaning to get more but there is always something else on the shopping list.

dead set was shite

chutneyfarmer

Threads
Website
www.thehollowsmusic.com
GREAT!!! Was just talking about this to Thisgreg the other day and we were both sayinghow it would be great if they made it into a series. This is very very good news :)

Goodbye

Threads
FX - Whats that? Doesn't come up in my package. Is that a press the green button jobbie?

(PS couldn't resist having a look - its fucking tremendous)

Ferox13

Threads
I've not read the comic but I really liked the opening episode of this episode. The ending was great..

Some excelelnt makeup jobs too.

Goodbye

Threads
In reference to your spoiler - Darabont famously turned down 30 million or so to make The Mist with a big studio & made it independently with fuck all just to keep his ending intact, I recon he went with AMC for this project for the same reason.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Wish I'd read this when it started-- can't possibly justify spending nearly 200 quid to buy the back catalogue

or can I...

I really enjoyed the 1st episode, a great start

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads