The Walking Dead to be TV show (1 Viewer)

Goodbye

Threads
Is he english?? I had no idea. I usually let myself get immersed in these things, like The Wire. I had no idea the majority of the leads were english till season 3.

Fuggit

Side's Rick Grimes ain't all that baddass in the comic books anyway. I think yer man has got the tone fairly perfect.

Goodbye

Threads
PS TWD got commissioned for a 13 episode second season after the airing of only 2 episodes. mazin

Goodbye

Threads
Ep4 goes on air in the states today - can't wait.

I haven't been this excited about a TV show since Twin Peaks

Bernie Lomax

Threads
i was thinking to myself 'this week's episode is a bit boring' then bam! epic zombie attack. daryl is turning out to be the most interesting character in the show

Goodbye

Threads
you are aware of the SPOILER posting protocol right?

You're lucky I just watched ep4 before I read this, but others may not be so lucky

xdeletiax

Threads
imo its getting progressivly worse. the acting is godawful which is a pity since the characters in the comic are great.

Threads
imo its getting progressivly worse. the acting is godawful which is a pity since the characters in the comic are great.
you could be onto something there,episode five was a pretty drab affair,what was there,one walker in the whole episode?already i don't like the new character,still,i am hopeful things liven up a bit in the next one.

Ferox13

Threads
I kinda agree - I really wanted to like this more....

A TV show about zombies needs...well more Zombies.

Hector Grey

Contributor
Since 2000
Threads
i'm with ian here, let it go lads. this shit is great crack altogether. a zombie soap opera. class.

xdeletiax

Threads
for a show that has such a limited number of episodes youd think they wouldnt waste so much time on boring sentimental scenes. oh look! is that a man in a hatch?

Goodbye

Threads
Honest to christ, why don't you all feck off and re-watch Return of the Living Dead part 2 again for the gazillianth time.

Braaaaaaaaains!!!!! Send more paaaaaaraaaamediccccssssss!!!!! Bleeeaaaaauuuuughghghghg!!!!!!

You are COMPLETELY missing the point.

When something is served to you with a respect for the genre and the source material, delivered with an intelligence in the spirit of Richard Matheson which focuses upon the human condition & the downfall of society & raises many questions about ourselves as people you complain that its too bloody boring and theres not enough zombies. Fucking idiots.

Seriously, stop watching it so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads