The Walking Dead to be TV show (1 Viewer)

That was fucking AWESOME!

I recon they were herding for months & months, its not like they had anything else better to

6373901309_4b7d3096b0_b.jpg

Its shown on a Sunday night in the US, available within a few hours, I download it, watch it, then immediately delete it so my conscience is clear...

Waiting for this to become Region 2
the-walking-dead-blu-ray-dvd-case-limited-edition-mcfarlane-3.jpg

300.walkingdead.cm.3112.jpg

That was fucking AWESOME!

I recon they were herding for months & months, its not like they had anything else better to

yeah i'm guessing the scene with the helicopter over the city was possibly meant to be the same helicopter rick saw when he first went into Atlanta - but does that mean they'd been drawn out by the sound back then (actually just checked the timeline and they reckon only three weeks have passed since then?) & kept herding in the same direction until distracted by the gunshot at the farm? that seemed to be what happened.

didn't someone mention that this herd was moving in the same direction as the one they saw on the highway? could it be that the helicopter is being used FOR THAT VERY REASON - to draw the walkers somewhere? something for season 4 or 5 possibly if so.

yeah i'm guessing the scene with the helicopter over the city was possibly meant to be the same helicopter rick saw when he first went into Atlanta - but does that mean they'd been drawn out by the sound back then (actually just checked the timeline and they reckon only three weeks have passed since then?) & kept herding in the same direction until distracted by the gunshot at the farm? that seemed to be what happened.

didn't someone mention that this herd was moving in the same direction as the one they saw on the highway? could it be that the helicopter is being used FOR THAT VERY REASON - to draw the walkers somewhere? something for season 4 or 5 possibly if so.

I recon whoever was flying that chopper is long gone (prolly holed up in a shopping mall somewhere) (hmmmm). I doubt it was deliberate. In anyways, they could have been distracted from the herding direction by anything and eventually by whatever sequence of events ended up at the farm at that exact precise moment when carl shoots shane.
Seems a lot longer than 3 weeks, but that is presuming its the same helicopter.
I'm just delighted that they are finally at the prison.

Yeah, should've put the photo in a spoiler yoke but didn't think you could, besides, someone put that cover on FB today and I didn't think twice, then when she shows up I was all like oooh fuck yeah and everything

and this is still the better title sequence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I recon whoever was flying that chopper is long gone (prolly holed up in a shopping mall somewhere) (hmmmm). I doubt it was deliberate. In anyways, they could have been distracted from the herding direction by anything and eventually by whatever sequence of events ended up at the farm at that exact precise moment when carl shoots shane.
Seems a lot longer than 3 weeks, but that is presuming its the same helicopter.
I'm just delighted that they are finally at the prison.

Yeah, should've put the photo in a spoiler yoke but didn't think you could, besides, someone put that cover on FB today and I didn't think twice, then when she shows up I was all like oooh fuck yeah and everything

yeah the helicopter is probably just in there as a precursor to the news crew helicopter crash that leads to the meeting with the guvnor in the books

p.s. should one have a conscience over a tv show? i mean, would you feel guilty if you downloaded Friends?

great last episode, especially Andrea getting rescued by chick in cape with two gimped out walkers. Farm fight-out against the walkers was a bit futile, you'd think these people would have a plan to just leg it?

I find it incredible that the walkers can simply be herded by a helicopter. Like, they were just feasting on some remains, saw the helicopter and followed.

great last episode, especially Andrea getting rescued by chick in cape with two gimped out walkers. Farm fight-out against the walkers was a bit futile, you'd think these people would have a plan to just leg it?

I find it incredible that the walkers can simply be herded by a helicopter. Like, they were just feasting on some remains, saw the helicopter and followed.

Its just lemming syndrome dude. Like when cattle stampede, just takes one to get freaked & they all just join in. Thats why they're called a herd. They are operating on a very base level. Besides, they weren't herded deliberately by the chopper, there wasn't a shepherd on board whistling or anything, a couple saw it, wandered after it, a few more joined in and it snowballed from there.

Yeah, would have thought they'd have a plan for if the farm was over run. But that's not what you do when you're inept, is it? ...and- it's not a democracy anymore- OH HO

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back