The Walking Dead to be TV show (2 Viewers)

Goodbye

Threads
That was fucking AWESOME!

I recon they were herding for months & months, its not like they had anything else better to

Goodbye

Threads
Its shown on a Sunday night in the US, available within a few hours, I download it, watch it, then immediately delete it so my conscience is clear...

Waiting for this to become Region 2

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
That was fucking AWESOME!

I recon they were herding for months & months, its not like they had anything else better to
yeah i'm guessing the scene with the helicopter over the city was possibly meant to be the same helicopter rick saw when he first went into Atlanta - but does that mean they'd been drawn out by the sound back then (actually just checked the timeline and they reckon only three weeks have passed since then?) & kept herding in the same direction until distracted by the gunshot at the farm? that seemed to be what happened.

didn't someone mention that this herd was moving in the same direction as the one they saw on the highway? could it be that the helicopter is being used FOR THAT VERY REASON - to draw the walkers somewhere? something for season 4 or 5 possibly if so.

Goodbye

Threads
yeah i'm guessing the scene with the helicopter over the city was possibly meant to be the same helicopter rick saw when he first went into Atlanta - but does that mean they'd been drawn out by the sound back then (actually just checked the timeline and they reckon only three weeks have passed since then?) & kept herding in the same direction until distracted by the gunshot at the farm? that seemed to be what happened.

didn't someone mention that this herd was moving in the same direction as the one they saw on the highway? could it be that the helicopter is being used FOR THAT VERY REASON - to draw the walkers somewhere? something for season 4 or 5 possibly if so.
I recon whoever was flying that chopper is long gone (prolly holed up in a shopping mall somewhere) (hmmmm). I doubt it was deliberate. In anyways, they could have been distracted from the herding direction by anything and eventually by whatever sequence of events ended up at the farm at that exact precise moment when carl shoots shane.
Seems a lot longer than 3 weeks, but that is presuming its the same helicopter.
I'm just delighted that they are finally at the prison.

Yeah, should've put the photo in a spoiler yoke but didn't think you could, besides, someone put that cover on FB today and I didn't think twice, then when she shows up I was all like oooh fuck yeah and everything

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
I recon whoever was flying that chopper is long gone (prolly holed up in a shopping mall somewhere) (hmmmm). I doubt it was deliberate. In anyways, they could have been distracted from the herding direction by anything and eventually by whatever sequence of events ended up at the farm at that exact precise moment when carl shoots shane.
Seems a lot longer than 3 weeks, but that is presuming its the same helicopter.
I'm just delighted that they are finally at the prison.

Yeah, should've put the photo in a spoiler yoke but didn't think you could, besides, someone put that cover on FB today and I didn't think twice, then when she shows up I was all like oooh fuck yeah and everything
yeah the helicopter is probably just in there as a precursor to the news crew helicopter crash that leads to the meeting with the guvnor in the books

Hector Grey

Contributor
Since 2000
Threads
p.s. should one have a conscience over a tv show? i mean, would you feel guilty if you downloaded Friends?

Theseus Mock

Threads
great last episode, especially Andrea getting rescued by chick in cape with two gimped out walkers. Farm fight-out against the walkers was a bit futile, you'd think these people would have a plan to just leg it?

I find it incredible that the walkers can simply be herded by a helicopter. Like, they were just feasting on some remains, saw the helicopter and followed.

Goodbye

Threads
great last episode, especially Andrea getting rescued by chick in cape with two gimped out walkers. Farm fight-out against the walkers was a bit futile, you'd think these people would have a plan to just leg it?

I find it incredible that the walkers can simply be herded by a helicopter. Like, they were just feasting on some remains, saw the helicopter and followed.

Its just lemming syndrome dude. Like when cattle stampede, just takes one to get freaked & they all just join in. Thats why they're called a herd. They are operating on a very base level. Besides, they weren't herded deliberately by the chopper, there wasn't a shepherd on board whistling or anything, a couple saw it, wandered after it, a few more joined in and it snowballed from there.

D0njo

Threads
Website
Visit site

Yeah, would have thought they'd have a plan for if the farm was over run. But that's not what you do when you're inept, is it? ...and- it's not a democracy anymore- OH HO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

We're listening to...

• The Voice Within: The Speciality Singles 1950-55
    Please Send Me Someone To Love
    Percy Mayfield
    The Voice Within: The Speciality Singles 1950-55

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads