The Walking Dead to be TV show (1 Viewer)

Is he english?? I had no idea. I usually let myself get immersed in these things, like The Wire. I had no idea the majority of the leads were english till season 3.

Fuggit

Side's Rick Grimes ain't all that baddass in the comic books anyway. I think yer man has got the tone fairly perfect.

PS TWD got commissioned for a 13 episode second season after the airing of only 2 episodes. mazin

Ep4 goes on air in the states today - can't wait.

I haven't been this excited about a TV show since Twin Peaks

you are aware of the SPOILER posting protocol right?

You're lucky I just watched ep4 before I read this, but others may not be so lucky

i read this just before i watched episode 4,damn you bernie.

Aye bernie, not on.

why didn't the dead sister at the end reanimate? It can take a few hours or a few mins.Depends. In Dawn of the Dead, after Stephen was bitten they got a lot of shit done & he changed many hours later in bed after they "whipped them", flyboy however changed by the time the elevator doors opened back up. I recon at the start of ep5 they will have the debate about whether to kill her or not after she reanimates echoing the guy who
has the barn full of zombies
in the comic book. Also, where the heck is Merv? He left hours before them & they got back to the camp on foot just in time!

Spoiler within a spoiler for those who haven't read the comic book. (See thats how we roll on this thread)

why didn't the dead sister at the end reanimate? It can take a few hours or a few mins.Depends. In Dawn of the Dead, after Stephen was bitten they got a lot of shit done & he changed many hours later in bed after they "whipped them", flyboy however changed by the time the elevator doors opened back up. I recon at the start of ep5 they will have the debate about whether to kill her or not after she reanimates echoing the guy who
has the barn full of zombies
in the comic book. Also, where the heck is Merv? He left hours before them & they got back to the camp on foot just in time!

eh.. I meant Roger not Stephen...

imo its getting progressivly worse. the acting is godawful which is a pity since the characters in the comic are great.

imo its getting progressivly worse. the acting is godawful which is a pity since the characters in the comic are great.

you could be onto something there,episode five was a pretty drab affair,what was there,one walker in the whole episode?already i don't like the new character,still,i am hopeful things liven up a bit in the next one.

i'm with ian here, let it go lads. this shit is great crack altogether. a zombie soap opera. class.

for a show that has such a limited number of episodes youd think they wouldnt waste so much time on boring sentimental scenes. oh look! is that a man in a hatch?

Honest to christ, why don't you all feck off and re-watch Return of the Living Dead part 2 again for the gazillianth time.

Braaaaaaaaains!!!!! Send more paaaaaaraaaamediccccssssss!!!!! Bleeeaaaaauuuuughghghghg!!!!!!

You are COMPLETELY missing the point.

When something is served to you with a respect for the genre and the source material, delivered with an intelligence in the spirit of Richard Matheson which focuses upon the human condition & the downfall of society & raises many questions about ourselves as people you complain that its too bloody boring and theres not enough zombies. Fucking idiots.

Seriously, stop watching it so.

http://warmingglow.uproxx.com/2010/12/the-entire-walking-dead-writing-staff-got-fired

Good to know we're not the only ones noticing plot-holes:

The writing has been its biggest weakness: clunky dialog and huge plot holes have been weekly occurrences since the pilot, and I’m not even the kind of TV viewer who looks for mistakes.

Here’s an example: in the last episode, the caravan comes to a halt when the Winnebago breaks down. Two characters discuss the specifics of why it broke down — it actually ties back into a problem from a previous episode — and why it will be impossible to get it running again. Then, one scene later, they drive off in the Winnebago.

That’s not me nit-picking details; it’s an error that jars the viewer out of the story, and it’s been a common occurrence during this otherwise delightfully terrifying first season. I’m glad the writers got fired; it suggests that Season 2 will be even better than the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back