The Walking Dead to be TV show (1 Viewer)

Dead Set was a mini series that was cut down to movie length anyway on the final day. (2 hr cut was shown on the Saturday it finished) so this is the first "proper" series. And yer wan is bound to be in it, she was in most of the story line like. I'm kiinda hoping they don't make it about completely different people either but in the same "universe"

Dead Set was a mini series that was cut down to movie length anyway on the final day. (2 hr cut was shown on the Saturday it finished) so this is the first "proper" series. And yer wan is bound to be in it, she was in most of the story line like. I'm kiinda hoping they don't make it about completely different people either but in the same "universe"

i have only got the first graphic novel i just saw her on the front of the other one. keep meaning to get more but there is always something else on the shopping list.

dead set was shite

GREAT!!! Was just talking about this to Thisgreg the other day and we were both sayinghow it would be great if they made it into a series. This is very very good news :)

FX - Whats that? Doesn't come up in my package. Is that a press the green button jobbie?

(PS couldn't resist having a look - its fucking tremendous)

I've not read the comic but I really liked the opening episode of this episode. The ending was great..

Some excelelnt makeup jobs too.

i burned through the comics over the weekend. up to issue 60 now. great stuff but it gets very very dark indeed. Comic spoiler ahead.
do you think AMC will balk at some of the really nasty human on human violence? Particularly to some of the heavy stuff done to some of the female and children characters?

In reference to your spoiler - Darabont famously turned down 30 million or so to make The Mist with a big studio & made it independently with fuck all just to keep his ending intact, I recon he went with AMC for this project for the same reason.

Wish I'd read this when it started-- can't possibly justify spending nearly 200 quid to buy the back catalogue

or can I...

I really enjoyed the 1st episode, a great start

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back