The Walking Dead to be TV show (2 Viewers)

Ep 3 was great. First two were hella boring. The scenes between Rick & Shane where they try to out act each other are pitiful though...

Looking forward to ep 4 tonight

good to have this back on telly

in other news:

p_pt_wdtv2_dvd_case_051.jpg

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/02/10/walking-dead-dvd-case-mcfarlane

I haven't watched the latest episode yet.

I'm trying to decide if I'll wait 'til the whole thing is finished and go back to it, or watch it week in week out.

I've found this season so far really awful, too many whiney women and people being emotional and not enough shit happening.
I can't take any more hours of nothing really happening. And given how the pre-break episode ended I'm predicting many more hours of whiney women/woman are in store.

I stopped watching after the first few episodes of season 2.
Season 1 had such promise, but season 2 is soooooo fuuuuuckiiiiiiing booooooorrrringggggg.....

do you want your zombies cracking wise? do you want everyone having a laugh? the world is fucked. there's no tv, internet, no comedy channel, no jay leno. it's just nothing except occasional smelly corpses wanting to chew on your lobes.

It's the worst show I know that everybody watches. Very badly made, their actions are irrational half the time, and the pacing is dull. However, everybody watches it.

My main point is, is that at least in the comic book the story moves forward. Season 1 was great, the story progressed nicely. Season 2 however, they are stuck in the farm for 6 episodes looking for the lost girl while we "get to know" the characters (all of which we know from season 1 so its pretty much redundant storytelling). You are dead right, this genre is more than just the zombies, its how people deal with the situation.
I imagine the biggest problem with it is the budget restraints imposed by AMC when they cut the budget possibly forcing the writers to keep them in the farm location as long as possible, but it sure has dragged on.

The plot is like a shark, if it stops moving forward it dies.

He appeared in an hallucination.

While Daryl (the only interesting character) was out looking for the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back