The talking about Arsenal FC thread (3 Viewers)

More Arsenal diving. Maybe they'll deserve to win when they learn how to stay on their feet.
2njlirr.gif

Yeah what a comeback, highlight McGeady going down under a challenge after running 50 yards up the pitch, weathering two earlier challenges, and even the Hibs manager says it's a joke that he was penalised. It's obviously such a good way to prove that Arsenal aren't a bunch of diving wankers.
Touche indeed.

Yeah what a comeback, highlight McGeady going down under a challenge after running 50 yards up the pitch, weathering two earlier challenges, and even the Hibs manager says it's a joke that he was penalised. It's obviously such a good way to prove that Arsenal aren't a bunch of diving wankers.
Touche indeed.

Odd, I see no challenge there. As for the 50 yard run talk, what's that got to do with anything?

You know the way that Arsene has always replaced his aging players with young up and coming players from around Europe with lots of technique if not experience?

Would he not do that with Almunia? He's fucking rubbish. Rooney was looking for that penalty so badly that he'd booted the ball out of play and was about to hit his knees before Almunia touched him, thus legitimizing it.

Despite the fact that the two key moments in the second half were entirely of Arsenal's own making, the refereeing was a classic Old Trafford job.

Arsenal should be kicking themselves.

Touche indeed.
What a load of fucking twaddle. I don't care if he was riding your ma for twenty minutes before he dived, a dive is a fucking dive, and that was a dive. He's obviously in training for his proposed move to sp**s.

On behalf of the Liverpool thread, I'd like to thank the Arsenal FC thread for recently sharing the burden that is Cormcolash. It's a full time job dealing with his problems, and any break we can get from him is very much appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Wheels

And a nice goal from Big Nic against Portugal too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkXl9fUz5kg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Nicklas Bendtner goal for Denmark v Portugal[/ame]

Clearly the solution to Arsenal's problems is to hit more balls on the volley and half volley.

Nic's goal fanfckingtastic, Mister Ramsey's was pretty special too!
I love Arsenal players doing well away on international duty!

I don't know lads, but at the risk of repeating myself ad nauseum, would ManU or Chelsea have lost a game like that? I am so sick of being the better side and coming away with nothing. The team is a reflection of the manager and I've had enough of this one. Fabregas should go, he's fucking wasted in that team. Song lost his concentration on roughly 60 min like fucking clockwork and we conceded. We're looking at 6th or 7th this season and barring another dodgy lasagne it'll be the scum from up the road looking down on us. Wenger has gone stale, the youth experiment failed two years ago and somebody needs to stand up from within the club and address this. Either we actually have no money and the board need to admit it, or Arsene's insane parsimony should see him moved out asap. I am so fucking depressed because we've been treading water for 4 years now and there doesn't seem to be a valid reason. At least if the board admitted we were broke ass we could be pleased with our over-achievments but constantly bleating that it's the managers choice to build a team this way has me pulling my fucking hair out. If thats the case then the manager is choosing to fail, year after year and how long are we supposed to put up with that?:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back