The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

Not a good game. That's the gap in resources incarnate. It's been growing all the time - where 6 or 7 years ago Celtic had some genuinely good players like Larsson, Sutton, etc., they now have no quality whatsoever. It's been said before, obviously.
You're in a pickle when Scott Brown is your prized asset.
Fortuné, to single out one of the recent purchases, could be comapred to a small horse-like creature.

disappointing.
Celtic had a lot of the ball - but no chances and Arsenal kept them at arms distance pretty well.

This says more about Arsenal to me, I think they will challenge this year and will be on the top 3. remains to be seen who drops out of the current top 3!

tonight arsenal had everything you need to win the C L, Guile, energy, tenacity, they controlled the game from the first minute and equally importantly genuine good luck (Yeah Liverpool fans Luck) getting your goalkeeper sent off in the first ten minutes of the final a few years ago was in fairness a bit of a joke luck wise. Caldwell deserves everything he gets.

I don't know. I thought Arsenal were kind of sloppy going forward. They had plenty of chances to kill the game but the final ball was woeful. In the end they got two lucky goals.

Alex Song has made a very good start to the season so I'm hoping that kind of reply will be a thing of the past.
I did notice over the 1st 2 games we have played is that we've being closing down the ball extremely well.

song is a decent scrapper. looks more athletic without the afro. had a really good african cup of nations in 08. you'll deffo miss him this january.

One of these days Wenger will enter the transfer market and buy defensive midfielder and replies like that will be a thing of the past..... Oh wait.

Gallas is our leading scorer now with 3 goals....1 of his backside and one of his face as well!

Next 2 matches will define our potential, away to the two Manchesters, if we can get 4 or so points the amount of confidence that will go thru the players will be so so important for the next couple of months.

Diaby has so much potential but he needs to cut down on the dribbling a wee bit.

I thought Diabys potential was frightening the first time I saw him but hes had a lot of shite performances and an unbelievable amount of injuries since then. If he can stay fit and fulfil his potential I'd be a lot less worried about Cesc joining Barca eventually. You could build a team around Abou. Needs to get some serious amount of steroid injections to get those body parts strong enough to play 3 games in a row tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back