The talking about Arsenal FC thread (2 Viewers)

I don't know lads, but at the risk of repeating myself ad nauseum, would ManU or Chelsea have lost a game like that?
I thought Alan Hansen's comment on MotD was pretty much as you stated, he said when Man U/Chelski/Liverpool are good they win the game, when Arsenal are good you never know.

Depressing yes, thank fck I was in the Foggy pub and only glancing at SSS (which had no volume as music was on), my nerves woulda being shot at home.

Song while his been decent this season was poor yesterday, only plus really was Rosciky on and scoring.
Oh....only seen the highlights but Clichy was caught in a possession a few times high up the pitch and one of the times that led to a City goal, the 2nd.

witchhunt.gif

ho ho, possible ban?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/sep/13/emmanuel-adebayor-manchester-city-arsenal

but should he be penalised? i mean its not his fault english football fans are scum that can't control themselves. "It was the Arsenal fans throwing the missiles, but it was the Manchester City player who was doing the celebrating." Fuck that! They should be held repsonsible. Is there a ban on celebrating in front of away fans?

but should he be penalised? i mean its not his fault english football fans are scum that can't control themselves. "It was the Arsenal fans throwing the missiles, but it was the Manchester City player who was doing the celebrating." Fuck that! They should be held repsonsible. Is there a ban on celebrating in front of away fans?

This lad seems to agree with you.
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8746_5558673,00.html

ho ho, possible ban?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/sep/13/emmanuel-adebayor-manchester-city-arsenal

If he gets a ban most of it will be for the kick on Van Persie. As for the celebration it was an utterly cuntish thing to do, just like it's a cuntish thing to do whenever Rooney cups his ears when he scores against Everton. But that's what cunts do, act cuntish.

No excuse for the coin throwing of course, absolutely shouldn't have happened regardless of Adebayor's behaviour over the past 15 months or his sprint down the pitch. But I understand why the away fans got really angry over it.

Also, fair play to Kolo for trying to calm the situation and apologising to the away end after is happened.

06_Kolo_Toure_tries_887564a.jpg

Uefa retracts Eduardo diving ban

Uefa has overturned its decision to ban Arsenal striker Eduardo for two Champions League games for diving.
The Croatian was suspended after being found guilty of simulation in the Champions League qualifier against Celtic on 26 August.
But on Monday, Uefa accepted Arsenal's appeal and he will now be eligible to play in their Group H games against Standard Liege and Olympiakos.
More to follow.

They bottled it, the can of worms would've been way too large, they knew that every single player diving would be scrutinised.

it's the group stages lads, what could possibly have happened? evenif arsenal lost 6-0 you'd back them to get out of that group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back