The talking about Arsenal FC thread (3 Viewers)

...he's also been saying that this is Wenger's last season...
I fucking wish. Imagine having a manager who wanted us winning trophies and didn't also think he was the club accountant? Imagine a manager who when everyone can see we have a piss poor defense doesn't wait four fucking years to buy a decent defender? Imagine a manager that actually replaced your world class defensive midfielder WITH ANOTHER ONE within, say, five years. I could go on and fucking on...!zed

what are people's opinions on arshavin, back soon from injury, thinking of bringing him back into my fantasy football team again. will he bag a lot of goals/assists?

Don Vito to thank for the three points. Been a long time since a young Arsenal keeper has impressed. Fabianski has looked good for Poland but had a couple of 'mares for the Arse.
Delighted with the one nil. I'd take a performance like that and 3 points every week for the rest of the season, no fuckin diggity.

Denilson out for two months with fractured back and Bendtner out with bruising after crashing the old Aston Martin. Can someone put me straight on this: it feels like we're the injury-est team in the Prem. Am I fooling myself or what?

Great win last night....Cesc had a good controlling game and Eboue had quite a decent game at right back....if he was just more composed when he got into the other teams penalty box!

"At times, the Greeks were so deep they were almost back at Highbury"

Just found this gem from a newspaper report! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back