The talking about Arsenal FC thread (6 Viewers)

Song man of the match, Eduardo and Arshavin pretty average.
I liked Nasri's finish.
Great goal from Ramsey too.

Song was fantastic tonight. Ramsey and Diaby were great too. But Song was the standout player. They're really going to miss him. Not sure Denilson is going to be able to do as good a job.

Happy New Year Arse Bandits! Here's to Arséne proving me totally wrong.

Indeed, but I'm not even going to contemplate the possibility of it happening until we see how that 4 game run at the end of the month/start of Feb pans out. At the moment I'm preparing myself for the the wheels to come off like the club is a clown car. 12 would be a miracle, 9-8 would be a great return, 6-7 I'd take. Less than that and it'd be a disaster.

Great goal from Eduardo, as gooda header as you're likely to see.

A "clinical" finish I think you'd call it :p.

Hopefully it's the start of a bit of form for him. Okay he's scored a couple of league goals in recent matches but they were a tap in and a deflected free. He's been scuffing too many chances that you'd expect him to put away easily of late.

Vela played really well in the second 45 too, looked dangerous whenever he ran at the right back.

Looks like Denilson is fit to step in for Song. Good timing with recovery for a change.
From todays press conference: "Denilson is an all-rounder, but he can play in this position and will come in for Song," said the Arsenal boss.

6r3ms1.jpg

Fergie time me hole. We had three bad injuries in the second half, one of whom had to be stretchered off and made all three subs in there as well. And we didn't even need the 5 min, we equalised in the 92nd. The 5 was so we could win it and the ref cut us short, the bastard. Should have given us another couple after the collision between Traore, Almunia and some twat in blue took ages. That happened in injury time and was never added on.
Everton deserved the draw but fuck me are we in trouble with injuries. I wouldn't be surprised to see Denilson, Gallas and Vermaelen all miss games after the way they were limping and stretchering around the place today. If so, the only light at the end of the tunnel is that theoretically, we could buy players. Still, be fucking surprised if we actually do.

Figured you'd say that alright.

You're in trouble for a bit of metal in the spine of the side. What the hell happened to Denilson? Looks like we won't be buying Senderos off you now. Thank christ. I just realised that the scum have equalised against brum so I'm off to get cans and forget all about this horrible evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back