The talking about Arsenal FC thread (8 Viewers)

'understands' is normally accurate I got to say.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5855098,00.html

He will be a good influence in the dressing room and on the training pitch...think his woman problems are over too at the moment. ;)

Guy at the mirror who normally has a good line on Arsenal had it yesterday, I think the mail are reporting it as fact as well.

Sol has been training with Arsenal since the whole Notts County disaster so Wenger has been able to see what state he's in for a while now.

BBC 5 live's Steve May watching Sol Campbell in action for Arsenal's reserves: "It's going quite well for Campbell - his side are are winning 2-0. One of the journalists has just said that Campbell and his defensive partner are winning everything in the air - but that's not surprising given that they are about six inches taller than the two strikers they're up against. I'm told Campbell will speak to the press after the game."

56796903.jpg

Adebayor in 'Come and get me T'

Been thinking about the Sol thing, as it's a short term deal I can kind of see the logic in it. Gallas is going to be 33 this year and with a view to next season or the season after we're going to have to find a replacement for him, possibly this summer unless Wenger reckons that Djorou is a long term starter and January might not be the time to go looking for THAT player. Actually with Senderos likely to leave soon, Silvestre likey to be let go when his deal expires in the summer and Campbell unlikely to be retained for next season we're probably going to have to bring in 2 centre halfs in the summer.

All the same I do have concerns that the Campbell thing could back-fire spectacularly. But I haven't seen him in training for the last 3 months.

Going thru the who posted in this thread stat I noticed a name that is now missing... Chad, I wonder if he died in Adebayor's arms too> :confused:

According to Arseblog, he reckons Diaby to play Songs role on Sunday, with Cesc and Rosicknote ahead of him. That means apart from our full backs and Keeper this will be the most goal-scoringest Arsenal team EVER. Quite literally every other position on the team bar those three is filled with players who score on a semi regular basis. What are the chances of a 7-7 thriller at the Reebok then?

2-0 in a performance that was good in patches but poor in our positional play at the back, a better team probably would've scored a few times, Matty Taylor for Bolton had some great chances, his also a scumbag for his treatement of Cesc, including grabbing his hair, glad he had a stinker.
Cesc man of the match.
Eastmond played Song's role and 1st half was ok...2nd half he was muscled out of it and hence the substitution and Diaby filling in, which when he did I thought we lost some punch going forward.
Traore was pretty poor again, constantly out of position and looking like a Rabbit caught in the headlights of a car.

Lost the internet feed after half time so didn't see the second half, but yeah, Taylor is scum. Cesc MOTM for what I saw and then heard on the commentary. Delighted to beat them and was well pleased with Rosickys performance. Plenty of fight for such a small dude. Wish Eduardo would get his Mojo back, you can see he's not far off it and when he clicks he'll be banging them in. He's got a great head for being in the right place at the right time. Hopefully he comes good in time for our tough run starting with Villa away. Pleased with Eastmond in the first half, good to see we have some cover for first team regulars, even if it's only mediocre. Time was we didn't even have that. Things looking good going into squeaky bum time I must say. Now let's see if our bum is squeaky enough.

Oh, almost forgot. What the fuck has happened to Almunia this season?? He's a fucking liability. I'd hate to lose out on a trophy just cause our keeper seems to have post traumatic stress disorder. Don't know what's up with him but he's playing like he's just back from 'Nam.

I never rated him, I haven't rated one of our keepers since the early days of Seaman.
I forgot to asses Eduardo and yours was pretty spot on, Jamie Redknapp was far more scathing saying that Arsenal have been carrying him for weeks.

Fantastic fucking result, fantastic performance after they finished scoring. Verminator has to be best buy of the season. Cesc has to be the most influential player in the Prem at the moment. Top of the fucking league for the first time in fucking ages. Second goal was particularly pleasing. Couldn't have happened to a nicer club, fuck Bolton.
Some CUNT called Tony Gant was commentating on the feed I was watching. The guy must have been gang-raped by a pack of dogs wearing Arsenal collars, he was so one-sided in his bullshit. Anyway, glad to see the result stuck so badly in his poxy throat. COME ON YOU GUNNNEEEERRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!

I was recording this evening so didn't bother trying to find a feed. Took a break at 8:20 to learned we were 2-0 down. Went back to the job at hand with my heart sinking but I was strangely optimistic as I was thinking that we were 2-0 down in Liege and turned it around, that we could still come back and do it. Great outcome for us. Can't wait for the highlights on Sky in a minute.

When were we last top of the league? Probably around February of the season before last when we went to St. Andrews and the Eduardo got fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back