The stupid thread. (2 Viewers)

Ive done a lot of stupid things...

When I was in 1st to 3rd year, there was always a smell in our class room. I always thought it was off me, this lead to an awful cleaning rutine and spraying myself with a shower of deoderant every morning. I was dam sure it was me when in 1st year a girl put up her hand in health ed class and said started to laugh and look at me and go "Miss what do you do if some one smells in the class". No one ever told me I smelled ever but being as shy and paranoid as I was I just let it be... so last year at the debs I said it to the girl who put her hand up "so yeah, remember I was the smelly kid" and she answered back with, "what are you on about, Aileen O Gorman was the smelly kid", I then bought up the health ed clas sthing and she said "jesus Roisin, you paranoid bitch, I was looking at you cause I knew you had an ignorant since of humor and Id thought you'd laugh". Because of thinking I smelled I wouldnt let anyone come that close to me in school, this lead to me running into a railing and falling over the top of it one day in school as some one chased me to give me a hug.

I was extremely overly paranoid in school, kept distance every where I went, well up until 4th year where I decided that if i did smell I didnt give a crap.

Another time I think it was in 2nd year, there was various, "you smell" insults flying around at everyone in the class, some one in turn said it to me and I went to the bathroom and cried.

All that emotional turmoil and I smelled lovely everyday, Stupid puberty paranoiaa

I graduated from an ealrier part of this thread with 3 degrees, a Master and 26 PHD's in Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

I graduated from an ealrier part of this thread with 3 degrees, a Master and 26 PHD's in Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

What a stupid thing to say.

Anyway. Last night i drank seven pints of guinness on an empty stomach and smoked my way through a chest infection while tanked up on sudofed.Later on, and In between the coughing fits of projectile vomiting I did pause and take time to recognise and appreciate how stupid i actually am.

I get parts of myself stuck in things. Low points include youthful oversights , like believing my brother when he told me that If i stuck my head in the toilet for a picture he wouldn't flush it , or getting my knobflesh torn and stuck in my zip , or getting my head stuck in the Eiffel Tower, or my arm in a bus seat and havingto miss my stop.
and most das I get my earphone cord wrapped around a seat arm on the Dart

The most stupid thing i ever did though was have a smoke during a mild asthma attack years ago.

hey, i've done that!

my stupid things tend to be along the lines of ridiculous subconscious assumptions that would be obviously untrue if i thought about them, and i could get away with them if i didn't have the urge to tell people on realising how stupid they are. like...the one about not understanding how ATMs run out of money, since they print it and all. hi, i've won many academic scholarships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back