The stupid thread. (2 Viewers)

i just find it mildly irritating and utterly pathetic. you have repeatedly been a dickhead towards me for a good long time now on here, with absolutely no good reason, or provocation on my part, that i can see. and you dont even have the backbone to support your sad, snide jibes: i think you should just shut the fuck up totally if you've got nothing to say.

honestly I wouldn't worry about it

"Dressed drably in a white top, blue jeans and blue and white runners, she sat motionless."

since when is it customary to comment on the fashion sense of the accused?

ed - the picture is great...she has that look in her eye like she's trying to interest the photographer in a romp in the alley next door.
ireland is a very fashionable place, and the courtroom is the place to be seen these days, whether you fucked a junkie on a nitelink or you're suing your parents for being ginger or whatever. we're a race of utter, utter cunts. we deserve this rain.

ireland is a very fashionable place, and the courtroom is the place to be seen these days, whether you fucked a junkie on a nitelink or you're suing your parents for being ginger or whatever. we're a race of utter, utter cunts. we deserve this rain.

I assumed it was a subtle comment about the fact that in the courtroom she was fully clothed and also not jamming in full motion atop a skaghead's smackpocked manphlange.

But if Hector would rather say the Irish are a race of cunts, then that's up to him.

I assumed it was a subtle comment about the fact that in the courtroom she was fully clothed and also not jamming in full motion atop a skaghead's smackpocked manphlange.

But if Hector would rather say the Irish are a race of cunts, then that's up to him.

i dont understand that, and i dont like what i dont understand.

salt.gif

electricafro.gif
lalala.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back